Origin Games

SneR85SneR85 Member Posts: 2

Hello all in Payoneer team I love you!. :) 

I have a problem, I try to add my mastercard into Origin account and we have a problem.

Origin says: "Your request could not be processed.  We're unable to verify this credit card."

I try before this to buy a game, 3 - 5 times! And Into my Origin I have 3 orders was failed.

And Into my payoneer account I have 3x Pending Authorizations? 

Pre-Auth Transaction-POS Signature Purchase International 

origin com EA Geneva CHE 

Local Currency Amount: [European Economic and Monetary Union (EMU), Euro: 1.0] 
Amount to charge: $1.39

information wha i need to add into Origin payment system for mastercard method I put all personal informations.

The same informations as payoneer account, and problem is the same.

Origin support can't help me with this. 

I have a one question about this pending authorizations, will I be able to buy the game? I have 35$ into acc game cost 24$

And I dont know why I can buy game immediately but I have to wait for authorizations option? - Or I need to buy again the game.

I not need this game x3 or x4 

Thank you for the any advice!

Regards,

Bozidar

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭

An outstanding authorization is when a merchant places a hold on a certain amount of funds on your card to verify that you have sufficient funds to pay for the transaction. Some merchants' agreements with MasterCard allow them to pre-authorize smaller or larger amounts than the expected transaction.

If the amount pre-authorized is bigger than the actual transaction amount, the remaining funds may be held for several days before being released back to your available balance (the number of days depends on the merchant type).

I suggest you contact Origin Games to see if they accept your Payoneer card as a payment method and I'm sure they'll be able to assist you with buying the game.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter