My Odesk Payoneer Card Has Not Issued Yet ?

Hello,

My reference number for this matter is: 1462019.

I am a odesk contractor. I registered in payoneer to get a odesk payoneer prepaid master CARD. I registered on
11th april. In email, i received that i have to withdraw USD from odesk to my payoneer card to approve my card. I Have already withdrawn 20USD to my payoneer account but don't receive any email from them till now!! I also contact live chat but NO RESULT!! Please solve my problem. I NEED MY CARD HURRY. Hope you will contact me soon. My user name : [email protected] & Card holder NAME: MD Robiul Islam

Thanks.

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Hello,

My reference number for this matter is: 1462019.

I am a odesk contractor. I registered in payoneer to get a odesk payoneer prepaid master CARD. I registered on
    11th april. In email, i received that i have to withdraw USD from odesk to my payoneer card to approve my card. I Have already withdrawn 20USD to my payoneer account but don't receive any email from them till now!! I also contact live chat but NO RESULT!! Please solve my problem. I NEED MY CARD HURRY. Hope you will contact me soon. My user name : [email protected] & Card holder NAME: MD Robiul Islam

Thanks.

Hey,

I have passed your ticket onto an approval manager, you should be hearing from them soon.

• MD Rabiul IslamMD Rabiul Islam Member Posts: 16
    David wrote:

Hey,

I have passed your ticket onto an approval manager, you should be hearing from them soon.

Hello,

Thanks for your response. i received a email like this- Payoneer's Account Approval Department was unable to approve your application because the address that you provided is not your private residential address.

But i provided my real home address like this: House # 21, Road # 05, Keranipara, C.M.B staff quater ,Rangpur , post code: 5400, Bangladesh.

What will i do? I need the card to approve as soon as possible.

Thanks
    David wrote:

Hey,

Actually, in register form i didn't fill up any shipping address. because shipping address wasn't different from my personal address.

Actually, in register form i didn't fill up any shipping address. because shipping address wasn't different from my personal address.

Hello,

Please respond to the email sent to you by our approval department, with proof of residence at that address. This can be done with a government issued ID that has your address or some sort of utility bill.

We look forward to hearing from you.

edited April 2012
    David wrote:

Hello,

Please respond to the email sent to you by our approval department, with proof of residence at that address. This can be done with a government issued ID that has your address or some sort of utility bill.

Helllo.

Thanks for your quick response. I have already sent a phone billl utility to verify my address by upload link option. If you forward this to your department i will happy to receive a quick response from them. Perhaps, our bangladeshi National ID includes our Mother language. And a don't have a passport yet.

If you can forward this address to your department, i can receive my CARD via this address.

Thanks.

Helllo.

Thanks for your quick response. I have already sent a phone billl utility to verify my address by upload link option. If you forward this to your department i will happy to receive a quick response from them. Perhaps, our bangladeshi National ID includes our Mother language. And a don't have a passport yet.

If you can forward this address to your department, i can receive my CARD via this address.

Thanks.

Hello,

Our approval department has asked for a government issued ID that has your name and date of birth clearly identified.

If you did not receive this email I will have it resent.

Thank you for all your cooperation.

David wrote:

Hello,

Our approval department has asked for a government issued ID that has your name and date of birth clearly identified.

If you did not receive this email I will have it resent.

Thank you for all your cooperation.

Hello,

I received the email but previous email asked me to send a utility bill that includes my address and i have already sent that. now i have to send my National ID? And there was a problem in my birthday because it doesn't match in LIVE CHAT.

Thanks

Hello,

I received the email but previous email asked me to send a utility bill that includes my address and i have already sent that. now i have to send my National ID? And there was a problem in my birthday because it doesn't match in LIVE CHAT.

Thanks

Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience but please note that we hold to the highest rules and regulations to keep the money of our cardholders (you) as safe as possible.

We reserve the right to ask for different forms of identification.

David wrote:

Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience but please note that we hold to the highest rules and regulations to keep the money of our cardholders (you) as safe as possible.

We reserve the right to ask for different forms of identification.

Hello,

Thanks for you help. you deliver very quick response and very nice person. But what will i do now? Can't i get the card now? As mentioned, i have already sent a file according to your previous email, isn't it enough? I have verified my odesk ID with this bill document. If i have to send a clear address, i will. Note that- I didn't fill up any shipping address because there was a option- click here if shipping address is different from above. In my payoneer account, there was a billing address. If Payoneer send me the card via that billing address i am able to receive that card in bangladesh. Hope you understand my problem & take a great step to solve.

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks for you help. you deliver very quick response and very nice person. But what will i do now? Can't i get the card now? As mentioned, i have already sent a file according to your previous email, isn't it enough? I have verified my odesk ID with this bill document. If i have to send a clear address, i will. Note that- I didn't fill up any shipping address because there was a option- click here if shipping address is different from above. In my payoneer account, there was a billing address. If Payoneer send me the card via that billing address i am able to receive that card in bangladesh. Hope you understand my problem & take a great step to solve.

Thanks

Hey,

All we are asking for is a government ID that has your name and date of birth clearly showing. For whatever reason, our card approval needs this to approve your account.

Just respond to the email from our approval department with the requested documentation.

We are happy to help.

David wrote:

Hey,

All we are asking for is a government ID that has your name and date of birth clearly showing. For whatever reason, our card approval needs this to approve your account.

Just respond to the email from our approval department with the requested documentation.

We are happy to help.

Hello,

THanks. Everything will ok. The national ID card number also includes in my card that number added in payoneer information and also name and birth day. but there was a problem, i am facing with my birthday. Is there i have to face problem for this?

Hello,

THanks. Everything will ok. The national ID card number also includes in my card that number added in payoneer information and also name and birth day. but there was a problem, i am facing with my birthday. Is there i have to face problem for this?

I am sorry but I do not understand the question.

However, since I am not part of the approval department, I am not privy to the information as to why they are asking you for further identification, I just know that they are.

We appreciate your understanding.

Hello,

Thanks for your help. I have just sent National ID to payoneer. Perhaps, it includes our mother tongue in some information. However, you please forward this information to your department to quick process otherwise it will take over 5days. I have also used this card to verify my Odesk ID. If you wish you can contact odesk for this.I need your help to approve my card. please help to get the card as soon as possible.

Regards

Hello,

Thanks for your help. I have just sent National ID to payoneer. Perhaps, it includes our mother tongue in some information. However, you please forward this information to your department to quick process otherwise it will take over 5days. I have also used this card to verify my Odesk ID. If you wish you can contact odesk for this.I need your help to approve my card. please help to get the card as soon as possible.

Regards

Hey,

I see you have been answered by our card approval department, please respond to them with the requested information.

edited April 2012
    In email they just told me to send My national ID & a bill document. SO i have already send them this two files. But i requested you to contact them for this issue to solve quickly. otherwise it will take 5days to receive response from them. Hope you will do this. please NOTE THAT- they answered me for an email that i sent them on 11th april.

Thanks

In email they just told me to send My national ID & a bill document. SO i have already send them this two files. But i requested you to contact them for this issue to solve quickly. otherwise it will take 5days to receive response from them. Hope you will do this. please NOTE THAT- they answered me for an email that i sent them on 11th april.

Thanks

I have escalated your ticket but I believe you will need to respond to the email from our approval department with further documents. We are asking for a second form of ID to confirm all your details.

edited April 2012
    Thanks for your response. I have already sent two parts of National ID & bill pay document to proof my address. I have also added these documents here for first move if you can.

Regards

Thanks for your response. I have already sent two parts of National ID & bill pay document to proof my address. I have also added these documents here for first move if you can.

Regards

Hey,

I know you have provided us with those document and we thank you for your cooperation. However, our approval department sees the need to request additional photo identification to approve your account. Please note that this is done for the security of your account and money.

I have deleted your screen shots for your own security, allow me to suggest not posting personal information on public forums.

David wrote:

Hey,

I know you have provided us with those document and we thank you for your cooperation. However, our approval department sees the need to request additional photo identification to approve your account. Please note that this is done for the security of your account and money.

I have deleted your screen shots for your own security, allow me to suggest not posting personal information on public forums.

Hello,

Thank you so much. I am very glad for your help and instruction. Approval Department take many days to solve a problem. As i need the Card very urgently. IF you please do something for me, i will be very happy. I mean if you please please tell your department to take it seriously, it will be solved shortly. Or just contact Approval Department for this issue. please please just do this for me. I think you can understand my problem.

Regards

Hello,

Thank you so much. I am very glad for your help and instruction. Approval Department take many days to solve a problem. As i need the Card very urgently. IF you please do something for me, i will be very happy. I mean if you please please tell your department to take it seriously, it will be solved shortly. Or just contact Approval Department for this issue. please please just do this for me. I think you can understand my problem.

Regards

Hello Sir,

Please note that our department is incredibly serious and professional when it comes to the matter of approving cards. For this reason they are asking you for an additional form of picture identification to help you get your card and money in a secure and safe manner.

edited April 2012
    David wrote:

Hello Sir,

Please note that our department is incredibly serious and professional when it comes to the matter of approving cards. For this reason they are asking you for an additional form of picture identification to help you get your card and money in a secure and safe manner.

Hello?

I can't understand, what payoneer is doing with me! I am totally hopeless. I have sent them a National ID card and a bill document and THEN they told me to send another ID?? Isn't national id card not perfect ? For what's reason to reject my card? And payoneer card will be sent to my address> thought this will be accepted. but not?

I have just sent them another ID card. Will happy if just tell to see that and tell them to take next step.

Thanks

Hello?

I can't understand, what payoneer is doing with me! I am totally hopeless. I have sent them a National ID card and a bill document and THEN they told me to send another ID?? Isn't national id card not perfect ? For what's reason to reject my card? And payoneer card will be sent to my address> thought this will be accepted. but not?

I have just sent them another ID card. Will happy if just tell to see that and tell them to take next step.

Thanks

Hey,

Let me clarify that your card has not been rejected yet, we are trying hard to find a way to get your account approved. However, your account cannot be processed until you provide us with the details we have requested.

We hope to hear from you soon.

David wrote:

Hey,

Let me clarify that your card has not been rejected yet, we are trying hard to find a way to get your account approved. However, your account cannot be processed until you provide us with the details we have requested.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Hello,

Thanks for helping me. I provided driver license that was created in my Bangladesh. Whatever, please inform me what will happen to approve my card. i tried my best. but can't understand what's the problem.

REgads

Hello,

Thanks for helping me. I provided driver license that was created in my Bangladesh. Whatever, please inform me what will happen to approve my card. i tried my best. but can't understand what's the problem.

REgads

Your information has been passed on to the approval department, they will review it and get back to you.

David wrote:

Your information has been passed on to the approval department, they will review it and get back to you.

I can't believe? what the problem payoneer with me? My application has been declined!!! i have 20USD in my account. Their work just send me the card, why verify? i know the security question of my payoneeer account. What will i do now? please please help me.
    David wrote:

I can't believe? what the problem payoneer with me? My application has been declined!!! i have 20USD in my account. Their work just send me the card, why verify? i know the security question of my payoneeer account. What will i do now? please please help me. My payoneer account has been blocked!!!!!

I can't believe? what the problem payoneer with me? My application has been declined!!! i have 20USD in my account. Their work just send me the card, why verify? i know the security question of my payoneeer account. What will i do now? please please help me. My payoneer account has been blocked!!!!!

Hello,

Unfortunately, your account was blocked by our security department, for more details you can reply to the email you received or you can contact me via private message.

The 20 USD will be returned to your oDesk account.

edited April 2012
    Hello,

I am totally hopeless. My account has been blocked. I think that reason was my date of birth. I forgot this. and i didn't match with any documents. In my country payoneer is only oe option to receive money. I have verified my odesk ID via these documents. I contacted them but they told me that payoneer closed this card. If not possible Please please give me a new account.

Regards
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello,

I am totally hopeless. My account has been blocked. I think that reason was my date of birth. I forgot this. and i didn't match with any documents. In my country payoneer is only oe option to receive money. I have verified my odesk ID via these documents. I contacted them but they told me that payoneer closed this card. If not possible Please please give me a new account.

Regards

I have merged your new topic with this one, as it relates to the same issue. Please refrain from posting additional threads regarding the same issue.

I understand your frustration, however we are unfortunately unable to provide you with details further to those provided via e-mail by our account approval department.
This discussion has been closed.