freelancer and Payoneer debit card

hello,

I have a payoneer account and a mastercard, I earn my money from freelancer.com, i linked my payoneer account with freelancer but i did not receive my freelancer debit card, the problem is i asked a withdrawal to my freelancer debit card from freelancer.com and i dont know what will happen when the withdrawal is done, can I use my mastercard to withdraw this money when it's receiced to my payonner account or i have to wait till I receive my new freelancer debit card?

hope to hear from you sooooooon

thank you

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

You can receive payments even before you receive the actual card in the mail. In order to withdraw money from ATMs or use the card to purchase goods, you must wait until the card arrives.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• sumon.rsumon.r Member Posts: 1

Hi,

Thank you for the discussion. I have a related issue....

I have a payoneer account and a debit mastercard. I work in freelancer.com. Can i use my payoneer account to to receive money from freelancer.com?  or should i take another freelancer.com debit card? I am a bit confused.

Regards

Ar. Sumon

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Sure you can receive payments from Freelancer.com! You can only have 1 Payoneer card and you'll simply need to add them to your existing card.

Check out this blog post for directions: http://blog.payoneer.com/how-to-add-multiple-partners-to-one-payoneer-account/

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter