I Am New Here

I am waseem faizi from INDIA. I want to know about the Payoneer payment method and how we will receive my payment by Payoneer system and how many fees charge when spending/withdrawing by Payoneer. I want order to register for a Payoneer card. Please Explain me about the Payoneer payment method. I am waiting for your reply..............

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

I am waseem faizi from INDIA. I want to know about the Payoneer payment method and how we will receive my payment by Payoneer system and how many fees charge when spending/withdrawing by Payoneer. I want order to register for a Payoneer card. Please Explain me about the Payoneer payment method. I am waiting for your reply..............

Hello Waseem,

Thank you for coming and visiting our forums, welcome.

Unfortunately, due to RBI regulations the Payoneer Card can not be issued to India.

Payoneer does provide a service called the Local Bank Transfer (LBT) Service which is available to Indians. However, this service is only available from partners that allow for these kind of payments.

Feel free to ask any further questions, we are happy to help.

• WaseemfaiziWaseemfaizi Posts: 3Member
    Thanks @David.
    I want to know about "the Local Bank Transfer (LBT) Service which is available to Indians" How I can join your partners community?
    how many fees charge when spending/withdrawing by (LBT)..
    edited April 2012

Thanks @David.
    I want to know about "the Local Bank Transfer (LBT) Service which is available to Indians" How I can join your partners community?
    how many fees charge when spending/withdrawing by (LBT)..

Hey,

As I said previously, LBT is only available with certain partners you would need to make sure the partner you want to work with accepts LBT. If they do you can sign up for the LBT Service through their website.

LBT goes straight to your bank account, spending and withdrawing fees would be whatever your bank charges for these actions.

To receive the payments can cost between 5.95 USD and 9.95 USD depending on your country and partner payments.

If you let me know which partner you want to work with I can tell you if LBT is available.

• t4324t4324 Posts: 3Member
    Hi
    Sorry for resurrecting a month old thread, but I have a related question:

I am from india, and looking into LBT (partner: Themeforest / envato)

I think I read somewhere that the money is transferred in Rupees, but the currencies stated here is USD - http://www.payoneer.com/LocalBankTransfer-avail.aspx

I'd appreciate if you can clarify which currency I get money in (to my bank account),

Thanks in advance
    tina
    Another follow up question:
    If the money is sent in Rupees, what is the conversion charges? Is there a blanket/cover/protection (some term I forgot) where the rate applied is around 4% less than the market rate (the way it happens in Paypal)?

Thanks
    t4324 wrote:

Hi
    Sorry for resurrecting a month old thread, but I have a related question:

I am from india, and looking into LBT (partner: Themeforest / envato)

I think I read somewhere that the money is transferred in Rupees, but the currencies stated here is USD - http://www.payoneer.com/LocalBankTransfer-avail.aspx

I'd appreciate if you can clarify which currency I get money in (to my bank account),

Thanks in advance
    tina

t4324 wrote:

Another follow up question:
    If the money is sent in Rupees, what is the conversion charges? Is there a blanket/cover/protection (some term I forgot) where the rate applied is around 4% less than the market rate (the way it happens in Paypal)?

Thanks

Hi Tina,

Welcome to our forum.

You have a choice of which currency you want to receive your payments in (USD or INR)

The rate applied is up to 3% above the mid market rate.

Feel free to ask any questions any time (no matter how old the post is).

Thanks for the quick response. I appreciate it.
    The option of USD and INR is a huge plus.. I am sold..
    t4324 wrote:

Thanks for the quick response. I appreciate it.
    The option of USD and INR is a huge plus.. I am sold..

Great feel free to contact me if you need any further assistance.