Payoneer Account Blocked

Razib KhanRazib Khan Member Posts: 1
edited April 2012 in Ask The Community
I also logged in my payoneer account yesterday. i also added this card to another of my friends account.
(A Customer Manager of support center also told me that, one card can be used in different account).
Today, I Withdraw (loaded) $339.79 to card, But after clicking odesk withdraw button. odesk shows that zero balance. and Notified me that dollar sent to payoneer card, i also recieved email to this mail address about card load.
But, now, i can't login to my payoneer account. when i try to login, it shows that "Account Blocked! (#MA104) Please contact customer support"
My Payoneer email:[email protected]
I need to withdraw this balance, because this is my friend's odesk balance.
Please Unblock my Payoneer account as soon as possible and inform me.
Thanks
Razib Khan

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Razib Khan wrote:

I also logged in my payoneer account yesterday. i also added this card to another of my friends account.
    (A Customer Manager of support center also told me that, one card can be used in different account).
    Today, I Withdraw (loaded) $339.79 to card, But after clicking odesk withdraw button. odesk shows that zero balance. and Notified me that dollar sent to payoneer card, i also recieved email to this mail address about card load.
    But, now, i can't login to my payoneer account. when i try to login, it shows that "Account Blocked! (#MA104) Please contact customer support"
    My Payoneer email:[email protected]
    I need to withdraw this balance, because this is my friend's odesk balance.
    Please Unblock my Payoneer account as soon as possible and inform me.
    Thanks
    Razib Khan

Hey,

In order to unblock your account you have to contact customer support, only they can help you resolve this situation.

http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx