Payoneer Account Approval delayed

kaspererakasperera Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

I have applied for a Payoneer Card about 11 days back and same day i did upload my passport copy for verification. I heard it will only take 4 - 5 days to approve a card but still i havent received any confirmation from payoneer. Yesterday i send an email to payoneer and inquired about the delay and the they send me a mail saying that it will approve soon and included this no for future refernce - LTK12153010288091X. Any one please help me in this regard please. thank you  

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm sorry for this delay. I've forwarded the message to the relevant department and you should be contacted within 1-2 business days.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• kaspererakasperera Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

Thanks Romi for your quick attention to my problem hope i will get a favourable reply soon 

Finally my payoneer card has been approved. Thank you Romi for your kind attention and quick response to my Problem.  

Now I am having a another problem. I applied for a Payoneer card and US Payment services simply because i wanted to do business in ebay. With out US Payment services i am unable to verify my Paypal account.

To verify US payment services I must fill the questionnaire but since i am not in the business yet i am unable to give URL proof of my activities.

Is it must to give URL proof to verify US paymnet services?. What shall i do to ovecome this problem?. Is there any other way to fill this URL Question ?

earlier i did some advertisement in some otther web sites but now those adveritsements are expired.

Hope you will come up with a good solution Romi. Thank You.

Hi - glad to help! :)

You can say that you will be selling on eBay and provide an explanation that you've yet to open your business. Once you receive your first payment from eBay, our payments approval department will likely ask you for information about your eBay store (screenshots, links etc).

Romi

Thanks Romi, With out a URL i am unable to proceed with the questionnaire shall i input www.ebay.com there ? with out the US payment services i am unable to do business in Ebay. will US payment services verify my account with out the url proof.? please reply soon thanks.

Yes, just write eBay. If we ask for more information or a link say that you're just setting up everything now. Once you receive an eBay payment we'll ask for further information/screenshots etc.

Romi

WoW it is soo fast. My card has been approved and received it yesterday Very fast and quick service. and within a minutes after submitting my questionnaire My Us Payment Services Too Approved. Good Service and hope in future too i would get this kind of encouraging service from Payoneer. Thank you payoneer and Romi.

:thumbsu: :)

Romi

This discussion has been closed.