Need bank statement

foxryderfoxryder Member Posts: 28 ✭✭

Hello guys. 

My name is Gonzalo -from Argentina-. I will be travelling to Europe in a few months and most of the money that I will use there is on my Payoneer card.

I need an official letter of account statement showing the funds that I have on that card  so that I can show it to the Customs officers (if they ask for it) once I arrive in Europe to demonstrate that I have money to afford my trip. 

Please note, it should be an official and signed letter. Printing the excel from the online account is not enough as it is not a proof for Customs . 

How can I get one? Does that have a cost? Do you guys send it by regular mail? How much time in advance should I ask for it?

Thank you.

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Please note that Payoneer is not a bank and therefore we do not have official statement like a bank does.

For further assistance and to check what we are able to send you, please contact support: http://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• foxryderfoxryder Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    edited April 2014

Hi!

In fact, I contacted Customer Support and they  said the same thing . But since I had read that it was possible to get a balance statement, I mentioned that to them and they sent me this :

This is what they stated in the e-mail:

As per your request, please find enclosed herewith in PDF format a Good Standing letter for your Payoneer Account together with the Transaction List. Should you need the original documents, please advise so and we will send it to your billing address. $4.95 service fee per document may apply.

The original documents will be signed by Payoneer customer support supervisor and stamped with Payoneer seal.

If you would like the envelope shipped via DHL, your options for the shipping fee for the DHL service is $60 (delivered within 4-7 business days).

We value you as a customer and appreciate your business. Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions. Thank you for choosing Payoneer

Sincerely,

I am not sure if this is highly requested by Payoneer cardholders, but you guys should probably include this info somewhere so that in the future people know how to request this.

Thank you :)

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion and I'm glad that you received what you needed!

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• kjrockerkjrocker Member Posts: 7
    edited January 2014

That is great , And glad to know payonner is willing to help their customers in their possible limits :)

• pashkapashka Member Posts: 2
    hello Guys!

this post is extremely useful, I'm struggling with the same problem here. I found it unnaturally complicated to get that simple info (waiting already for an hour for a chat with a customer rep, and can't even count number of calls I've made so far) Well, I have no choice unfortunately, keep trying again and again.
  • pashkapashka Member Posts: 2
    hello Guys!

this post is extremely useful, I'm struggling with the same problem here. I found it unnaturally complicated to get that simple info (waiting already for an hour for a chat with a customer rep, and can't even count number of calls I've made so far) Well, I have no choice unfortunately, keep trying again and again.