ATM fees

Hey everyone,

I've withdrawn $100 from an ATM today. Just to test how it works, how much I'm gonna pay for fees, etc.. So, transaction was smooth didnt even take 10 seconds.

However, my payoneer account transaction details say it is $104.95

I believe payoneer charges $3.15 so where did $1.80 fee go?

I have talked with support, they said it is cross-border fee.. I assumed you only take $3.15. They said it can be up to %3. I asked exact fee but he/she said it changes all the time. 

I need to know when/how/why it changes? It changes depending on what? bank? country? day to day? I use only 1 ATM to withdraw money since there is a limited number of ATMs that has USD.

You might think 3% is not a big deal, but when you withdraw like $500.000... it matters.

Thanks.

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

We adhere to MasterCard's conversion fees. This means that on top of the fee we take for the transaction, MasterCard may charge up to 3% more. This depends on country, ATM, bank, etc.

We cannot control this - we charge our fee for transaction.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• OraculousOraculous Member Posts: 2
    > @Romi said:
    > Hi,
    >
    >  
    >
    > We adhere to MasterCard's conversion fees. This means that on top of the fee we take for the transaction, MasterCard may charge up to 3% more. This depends on country, ATM, bank, etc.
    >
    > We cannot control this - we charge our fee for transaction.

Is there a way I can know prior to doing the transaction so I can choose a bank or ATM with the lower fees?
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, all of the fees are located on your Payoneer account. You go to "settings", then "pricing and fees", then select the fees for using a Payoneer card.

Let us know if you have additional questions.

This discussion has been closed.