Card Has Not Approved Yet

I have not received the card yet
I have applied for a payoneer debit card by odesk account. It has been about more than 30 days that I have not received any approval email where it should have been received after two days. For that reason it has been 45 days passed; I have not received the card yet. I had signed up to payoneer with "[email protected]". Now how can I know my card status that it has been approved or not ? Cause I didn't receive any approval mail. Any one there to help me ?

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

I have applied for a payoneer debit card by odesk account. It has been about more than 30 days that I have not received any approval email where it should have been received after two days. For that reason it has been 45 days passed; I have not received the card yet. I had signed up to payoneer with "[email protected]". Now how can I know my card status that it has been approved or not ? Cause I didn't receive any approval mail. Any one there to help me ?

Hey,

Our card approval department sent you an email regarding the status of your account on February 23, 2012 with some instructions on how to get approved for the Payoneer Card.

If you did not receive the email, please let me know and I will have it resent.

• Muhammad AslamMuhammad Aslam Member Posts: 2
    My card was not rejected too, I received a rejection email minutes after i registered. My email address with which i have signed the account is [email protected], I tried the Contact form but got a auto reply telling me that staff will contact me within 4 business days. Please help, Thank You!

My card was not rejected too, I received a rejection email minutes after i registered. My email address with which i have signed the account is [email protected], I tried the Contact form but got a auto reply telling me that staff will contact me within 4 business days. Please help, Thank You!

Hey,

We can only issue Payoneer Cards to people 18 and up, I see that you are 17 years old. If you want to contact us when you turn 18, we will be more than happy to review your application again.

• Muhammad AslamMuhammad Aslam Member Posts: 2
    Ah ok! Thanks for the reply, Will be turning 18 this July. Can't wait to contact you guys again :)
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Ah ok! Thanks for the reply, Will be turning 18 this July. Can't wait to contact you guys again :)

Can't wait to hear from you!

Happy early birthday :)
  • naira_jessicanaira_jessica Member Posts: 2
    Hello. My acount is waiting for approval .i am waiting for 2 weeks. Please help me with my aproval acount . I had signed up to payoneer acount with : [email protected]
  • shon_aminshon_amin Member Posts: 2
    Dear Admin,
    I got a mgs from payoneer when i opened an account.They told me to contact then as soon as i make a withdraw to my account.today i just make a withdraw and try to contact by live chat.but live chat doesn't work.and payoneer send me another mail just after i make the withdraw.they send me a link and told me to load my money.but when i go to the link its says-

To receive the funds, you must choose a loading option and press the LOAD button below.
    Your card has not been issued yet
    Choose payment option:
    Standard Load
    Standard deposit to your account within 2 business days for a $0.00 fee. (Occurs at 11:00 PM EST)
    Immediate Load
    Immediate deposit to your account within two hours for a $2.50 fee.

Click here only if you want all future loads deposited immediately for a 2.50 fee. each load.

But i can not select any option and the load button at the bottom of the page do not work.

Please tell me what to do.My reference number is: 1305832.
    shon_amin wrote:

Dear Admin,
    I got a mgs from payoneer when i opened an account.They told me to contact then as soon as i make a withdraw to my account.today i just make a withdraw and try to contact by live chat.but live chat doesn't work.and payoneer send me another mail just after i make the withdraw.they send me a link and told me to load my money.but when i go to the link its says-

To receive the funds, you must choose a loading option and press the LOAD button below.
    Choose payment option:
    Standard Load
    Standard deposit to your account within 2 business days for a $0.00 fee. (Occurs at 11:00 PM EST)
    Immediate Load
    Immediate deposit to your account within two hours for a $2.50 fee.

Click here only if you want all future loads deposited immediately for a 2.50 fee. each load.

But i can not select any option and the load button at the bottom of the page do not work.

Please tell me what to do.My reference number is: 1305832.

Hey,

Thank you for coming and visiting our forums.

I passed your information on to an approval manager, your account has been approved. Please attempt loading the money again and it should work.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask.

• shon_aminshon_amin Member Posts: 2
    David wrote:

Hey,

Thank you for coming and visiting our forums.

I passed your information on to an approval manager, your account has been approved. Please attempt loading the money again and it should work.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask.

I have attempt loading the money again and still it says "Your card has not been issued yet" so the load button is not working.
    shon_amin wrote:

I have attempt loading the money again and still it says "Your card has not been issued yet" so the load button is not working.

I will PM you with further details.

• naira_jessicanaira_jessica Member Posts: 2
    Why My Card Is Not Approved Yet ?Please tell me what to do.My reference number is LTK529018044118X.

Why My Card Is Not Approved Yet ?Please tell me what to do.My reference number is LTK529018044118X.

I see your information is waiting to be reviewed. This can take a few business days, if you do not hear by Monday please PM me and I will follow up on the matter.