Payoneer To Moneybooker

I try to connect the Payoneer card to moneybookers, but rejected because

Common reasons and/or advice :

• Transaction rejected by your bank - We recommend you to contact your bank directly and communicate the issue with them to check the reasons for their restriction.
  • Incorrect credit/debit card details submitted – we recommend you to double check your card data entered in our system.
  • Insufficient funds – we can advise you to check with your bank whether your available balance is sufficient to cover the amount due.

I have filled it with the correct . . .

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2012

I try to connect the Payoneer card to moneybookers, but rejected because

Common reasons and/or advice :

• Transaction rejected by your bank - We recommend you to contact your bank directly and communicate the issue with them to check the reasons for their restriction.
    • Incorrect credit/debit card details submitted – we recommend you to double check your card data entered in our system.
    • Insufficient funds – we can advise you to check with your bank whether your available balance is sufficient to cover the amount due.

I have filled it with the correct . . .

Hey,

Currently you can only receive payments from Moneybookers via the US Payment Service. Since they are not a Payoneer partner, you cannot receive payments directly to your card.