USPS link to paypal rejected

perspecperspec Member Posts: 14 ✭✭

Hi 

I have been able to do everything except link the usps account to paypal, i enabled the usps account about a month ago , also sent the questionnaire and id, but final verification is still pending i believe.

I have funds on the card received from a freelance site i associated,and i was able to add the card to paypal succesfully too. Only thing missing would be to link the account to paypal

thanks

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

If you have funds and still unable to verify the account - please contact PayPal directly. They can manually assist you.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• perspecperspec Member Posts: 14 ✭✭

Thanks

I also haven't received final approval for usps from payoneer yet after 1 month of sending id and questionnaire, is it normal these days because of the increased activity? i'd like to wait for that before trying to add it to paypal again

Hi,

Please give me your email address so I can look into it.

Romi

Hi

allenmile at gmail dot com

reference number is 3219928

thanks

Hi,

Your US Payment Service is enabled. You may begin receiving US direct deposit payments from US companies. We sent an email about this back in November.

Start receiving payments - should we need more information or supporting documents, the relevant department will contact you via email.

Romi

Ok Thanks, 

I will contact paypal then as you suggested and when i link usps to it i will send a payment there.

i contacted paypal directly as you suggested and they fixed the issue and i could link the account successfully

thanks

Great! Happy to hear :)

Romi

This discussion has been closed.