Ask About Payoneer Card

ABGaulABGaul Posts: 8Member
edited April 2012 in Ask The Community
hi i have some questions about Payoneer debit card,

where do I sign up a new card so I can use my card for online shopping and I was able to transfer money from my local bank to my Payoneer card?

I already have a Payoneer card from the previous by following awempire affiliate of,

and I think the card I have now I can not charge my card through my local bank.

Thanks..

P.S :

if my post is wrong section please feel free to move it :P

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    ABGaul wrote:

hi i have some questions about Payoneer debit card,

where do I sign up a new card so I can use my card for online shopping and I was able to transfer money from my local bank to my Payoneer card?

I already have a Payoneer card from the previous by following awempire affiliate of,

and I think the card I have now I can not charge my card through my local bank.

Thanks..

P.S :

if my post is wrong section please feel free to move it :P

Hello,

We currently do not allow bank to card transfers outside the U.S. , but we are looking into this as an option for the future.

• ABGaulABGaul Posts: 8Member
    I mean this, I've had a Payoneer debit card in my hand right now, but my card has no balance at all if I can fill my card to transfer balances to cards I have? I want to use my card for business online. or do I also need to create a virtual bank account so I could charge my card?

Thanks.
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    ABGaul wrote:

I mean this, I've had a Payoneer debit card in my hand right now, but my card has no balance at all if I can fill my card to transfer balances to cards I have? I want to use my card for business online. or do I also need to create a virtual bank account so I could charge my card?

Thanks.

Hey,

You can charge your card by receiving payments from any Payoneer affiliate. To view a partial list of partners click [url="http://bit.ly/I6J5Qg "]here[/url]

Private loads (from card to card) can only be done once you receive a payment from a Payoneer partner.

• ABGaulABGaul Posts: 8Member
    well ok i see thanks.... :)