Reported Lost Card, But No Response From Customer Support!

Hello,

It has been three days since I reported to Payoneer Customer Support that I lost my Payoneer Card. I haven't received any response (apart from the first acknowledgement) from the Customer Support. And worse, it seems my card hasn't been canceled since I just made a transaction from Paypal using my Card Number. My customer support ticket number is: LTK529016998941X

Can anyone please have a look.

Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Hello,

It has been three days since I reported to Payoneer Customer Support that I lost my Payoneer Card. I haven't received any response (apart from the first acknowledgement) from the Customer Support. And worse, it seems my card hasn't been canceled since I just made a transaction from Paypal using my Card Number. My customer support ticket number is: LTK529016998941X

Can anyone please have a look.

Any help would be appreciated!

Hey,

I have escalated your ticket and you should be hearing from a customer support manager.

• Rakib AnsaryRakib Ansary Member Posts: 2
    Thank you very much for that. I have got a response from the Customer Support. Thanks again.

David wrote:

Hey,

I have escalated your ticket and you should be hearing from a customer support manager.
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Thank you very much for that. I have got a response from the Customer Support. Thanks again.

No problem, we are here to help.