Receiving Funds to Payoneer Account

kaspererakasperera Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

Hello,

Can any one help me with  funds receiving to my Payoneer Account Please. What are the methods of receiving money to my USPS ?. Can an individual send money to my USPS Account using a Credit Card or his Paypal Account or Using His Bank Account?

Thank You  

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

The USPS is for receiving payments from US companies - not individuals.

Please note that the Payoneer card is focused on payroll and payout services - it is not meant solely for personal use. When someone applies for a card it is mainly to receive payments from partners (businesses we work with) and/or via our US Payment Service, which allows individuals to get paid by US companies.

Only when a cardholder is active in one of these methods or both, can he have an option for card to card transfers (between Payoneer cardholders) and private loads (loading money to a Payoneer card with a regular credit card). These are additional services and are only open to active customers.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• kaspererakasperera Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

Thank you very much for your kind attention to my question Romi. I just started doing business in Ebay and there i have no problem because i use Paypal. I have connected my USPS account to PayPal. I wanted to expand my business to other online selling sites. Some sites ask for Bank Account for Verification. Can i Use USPS in those sites ? As you described above is it Possible to transfer money to My card for their purchases using their Visa or Master Cards? I have some confusion on this so please forgive me as i am repeating this again. Hope you would answer this question soon. Thanks

Hi,

Your bank details are legitimate details so I suppose you can use the account for verification. Please note that you can only receive payments to your USPS and not send any.

Once you're actively receiving partner/USPS payments, you may have this option enabled and a private client can pay you by loading your card using a regular credit card. Please note - this service is also for payroll goals and is for payments for work you've done or products you've sold. It is not meant for personal use such as transferring funds to yourself.

Romi

• kaspererakasperera Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

ok thank you very much Romi for that detail useful information.   

:thumbsu:

Romi

This discussion has been closed.