How much time the money stays in Paypal before it get sent to my Payoneer account

hajdhahajdha Member Posts: 10
Dear, My Paypal account is linked to my Payoneer US bank account, My question here is: if I receive money in my Paypal account, how much time it will stay there before it get transferred automatically to my Payoneer account? Actually, I am asking because I need to pay with Paypal many things in the Internet, so if it get transferred to my Payoneer account before I pay with Paypal, I cannot get it back from my Payoneer account to Paypal.

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

The funds will not be transferred automatically, you need to make a withdrawal to the bank account in order to transfer money from PayPal to Payoneer.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• hajdhahajdha Member Posts: 10

I think the funds get transferred in the first day of every month automatically,

Any way, I have succeeded to pay using my Paypal account now.

I just have a question here: actually I had $0 in my Paypal account, however I have succdeded to pay from Paypal, then Paypal withdrawn the amount they have payed from my Payoneer card. Actually, I like that, is that normal? I mean can I always pay with my Paypal even if have nothing there, then Paypal the money from my Payoneer account?

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

PayPal cannot take money from your USPS - you can only receive money on your USPS, not send out any.

This looks like a procedure on PayPal's side.

If you're referring to linking just the Payoneer card on PayPal, then this would be your payment method and in this case PayPal takes the amount needed from the card (just like with any credit/debit card) and uses it to pay for whatever you're buying.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter