Useless Payoneer Card And Service!

Howard SHoward S Posts: 40Member ✭✭
Hello Guys,

I really liked your service and decided to sign-up for it, i was approved, got the card in the mail, activated it and was ready to go. Ask my boss to pay me through the service (private load) thinking that all was well, only to get an email a day after that the payment was rejected, i asked myself why, only to find out that this service is more of an affliate payment service or something different than what i expected, now i'm totally disappointed and actually wasted my time.

I can't signed up for any service because, i may not get hired, i'm pretty busy with my boss, so can't really find time to work as a freelancer elsewhere, so basically might as well i just cut up the card and close the account.

Howard

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Howard,

If you sign up for our US Payment Service, you will be able to receive US transfers from select corporations directly to your card. Some of the companies you can receive payments from are listed here: http://www.payoneer-affiliates.com/partners.aspx

Your boss will be able to pay you via private loads once your receive a payout from either an official partner of ours, or via our US Payment Service.

Also, your boss can sign up to be a partner of ours (which is free of charge) and send payouts directly to your Payoneer card. This is especially beneficial if he plans on making payments to additional Payoneer cardholders.

If you could PM me with further details regarding your boss, I'd be more than happy to assist.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • Howard SHoward S Posts: 40Member ✭✭
    Hi Nissim,

Thanks for the information, will check my boss and let you know.

Howard
  • Howard SHoward S Posts: 40Member ✭✭
    Hi Nissim,

If my boss applied to be a partner, how long does it take to get approved?
    Can he be a partner and be invisible to the rest of the community?

Is there another option?

Howard
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Howard S wrote:

Hi Nissim,

If my boss applied to be a partner, how long does it take to get approved?
    Can he be a partner and be invisible to the rest of the community?

Is there another option?

Howard

Hi Howard,

There are a couple of options. I'm sending you a PM with further details.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer