Money Transfer

curveballcurveball Member Posts: 2
edited April 2012 in Ask The Community
Is envato a partner
Hi,
I am from india i will be uploading templates to envato(videohive)shortly, i have few questions regarding money transfer to my savings bank account in india from envato
1)Is envato your partner
2)RBI has stopped payoneer cards in india so can i recieve payments from envato to my local bank account through payoneer
3)Would a savings bank account be sufficient or do i need to open a business account. I have an account in State bank of india

With regards,
Cb

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    curveball wrote:

Hi,
    I am from india i will be uploading templates to envato(videohive)shortly, i have few questions regarding money transfer to my savings bank account in india from envato
    1)Is envato your partner
    2)RBI has stopped payoneer cards in india so can i recieve payments from envato to my local bank account through payoneer
    3)Would a savings bank account be sufficient or do i need to open a business account. I have an account in State bank of india

With regards,
    Cb

Greetings CB,

Thanks for joining our forum!

Yes, Envato is a partner of ours. As mentioned, the RBI has restricted all non-Indian companies from issuing credit/debit cards to Indian residents, so you will be unable to apply for a Payoneer card. However, we do support local bank transfers to India.

You do not need a business account, any bank account in India will do. Your payments will be sent as local trasnfers, meaning funds are sent from a local bank in India, in INR. The cost per transfer is $5.95.
  • curveballcurveball Member Posts: 2
    Nissim wrote:

Greetings CB,

Thanks for joining our forum!

Yes, Envato is a partner of ours. As mentioned, the RBI has restricted all non-Indian companies from issuing credit/debit cards to Indian residents, so you will be unable to apply for a Payoneer card. However, we do support local bank transfers to India.

You do not need a business account, any bank account in India will do. Your payments will be sent as local trasnfers, meaning funds are sent from a local bank in India, in INR. The cost per transfer is $5.95.

HI Nissim,
    Thanks a lot for clearing my doubts and thumbs up for your speedy interaction with your customers.

Thanking you,
    With warm regards,
    CB