Questionnaire Error

Hello eveyone!

Okay so, I'm trying to complete the 'US Payment Service Questionnaire', but I'm unable to do it because there's some sort of error going on. First sentence I typed, right off the bat I was greeted with this message..."Oops.. Please fill in a valid description".

I have like 5 more sentences to add. My description is going to be 136 words in total.

Hope someone could help me out here.

Thanks a bunch!

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Looks like you need to try another browser and also try clearing your cache/cookies. We don't know of any issue with the questionnaire.

Please try and let me know if it's working for you.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• momdontstealmysaladmomdontstealmysalad Member Posts: 10

Hello Romi,

Okay so, I cleared cookies/cache etc in my default browser which is Firefox, and my description was limited to just 40 words. It wouldn't go any further, so I decided to download Chrome and use that instead. Same thing happened. 40 words max it seems. I can't provide a detailed explanation if I'm limited to only 40 words.

Are you sure there isn't some kind of system bug, error or whatever going on? Otherwise, I'm gonna have to keep the explanation brief like, "Hey I do affiliate marketing. I earn monies from promoting clickbank and amazon products. The end...." How's that huh?

But hey, thanks for responding.

edited December 2013

Hi,

We don't know of any bug on the questionnaire and there's no limit to the number of words in the description.

Could you please send a screenshot of this error you're getting?

Romi

• momdontstealmysaladmomdontstealmysalad Member Posts: 10

Hello,

Okay, check out this screenshot...

Hi,

Thanks for the screenshot.

If you've unable to use the questionnaire in the link we emailed you,

Please submit a request using our online e-mail form: http://www.payoneer.com/emailform.aspx

Category: US Payment Service

Subject: What is the US Payment Service? How do I apply?

Romi