Why My Account Was Blocked

bobbybobby Posts: 3Member
edited April 2012 in Ask The Community
why
why my account was blocked, as I have received a Payoneer card master card, mastercard debit card activation, please reopen akunt to my Payoneer card because I have yet to activate my mastercard, for this info no my Payoneer master card in the name of bobby Oktavianto [email protected] and email me, I tuned it to reopen my account

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    edited April 2012
    bobby wrote:

why my account was blocked, as I have received a Payoneer card master card, mastercard debit card activation, please reopen akunt to my Payoneer card because I have yet to activate my mastercard, for this info no my Payoneer master card in the name of bobby Oktavianto [email protected] and email me, I tuned it to reopen my account

Hello,

Thank you for coming to our forums.

I looked into your information and see that your account has not been blocked.

We issued the card and you have yet to activate it.

You log-in to your "My Account" using the username and password (which you chose when you registered) and activate your card.

Additionally, let me suggest never putting your private information on a public forum (such as your card number).

• bobbybobby Posts: 3Member
    David wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for coming to our forums.

I looked into your information and see that your account has not been blocked.

We issued the card and you have yet to activate it.

You log-in to your "My Account" using the username and password (which you chose when you registered) and activate your card.

Additionally, let me suggest never putting your private information on a public forum (such as your card number).

I have several times tried to get into my account but still I can not go, why did it happen? I try to get into my account but still some ahri these results can not I open my account, I also have what time to send an email to Payoneer Customer Support, but the result is still the same can not open my account ... please open my account, because I want to activate my master card
  • bobbybobby Posts: 3Member
    please help me to login my my account
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    bobby wrote:

I have several times tried to get into my account but still I can not go, why did it happen? I try to get into my account but still some ahri these results can not I open my account, I also have what time to send an email to Payoneer Customer Support, but the result is still the same can not open my account ... please open my account, because I want to activate my master card

Hey,

I have forwarded your ticket onto a customer support manager and he will respond to you.