Live support connecting.

I am very happy to say that I am a member of payoneer.

A lot of people very strange way to contact with live support payoneer. trouble is thats. not properly show live support box on contact us page.

Try this.

Click to contact menu

Then Send us your question
after that again click to Support center then go to real contact page its means old one page then vis-able more ways to contacts us.
Finally got live chat with customer Support. its very long ways.

Please set up easy to connect with live support agent .

Thanks alot

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Make sure you use this page for all the ways to contact Payoneer: http://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• sesamsesam Member Posts: 5

I've used the customer support chat today, and the software you're using (Live Person) is not at all user friendly.

The chat popup window says "please wait circa 30 minutes" and of course I go to do something else. Meanwhile, a support agent starts chatting and then closes the chat window. But there was no answer to the question that I had asked from the beginning by filling in the field "short question".
    There is a software from ClickTalk that is cheaper and easier to use for both customers and support personnel, so before your next Live Person yearly fee I suggest you make time to try out ClickTalk.

• DongQuanDongQuan Member Posts: 5
    Dear Romi,

I am very happy to be a new member of this Payoneer forum. May I know how to get help to solve some of the basic application issues and sign in issue?
    Some of new applicants forgotten their password, how to retrieve the password and access their Payoneer account?
    Dear Romi, I summitted my Payoneer card application on 27th July, but the still under approval till today. How to speed up the approval? What else information needed to support card approval process?

My reference code: LTK1216102690042X

Happy to hear from you soon, appreciated your sharing and good supports.

Best Regards
    Dong Quan