Payment Rejected: Still Got Charged

y.anjumy.anjum Member Posts: 4
payoneer says card was not charged but still got charged
Hi,

I tried to load funds to my card ($100) on 20th April. Here are the details: 3882156 04/20/2012 06:44

Payment got rejected because of no partner payment yet (didn't know this before).

The email I received said the card from which I was loading was NOT charged. However, that debit card from which I was loading DID get charged $103.90 and that's a big amount for me!!

It's been a couple of days and I have still not received the amount back in my card. Now I'm getting really worried! Please look into it..

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

Indeed, in order to begin receiving private loads you need to first receive a partner payout, just to verify your account.

Your card was not charged for the payment, however what you see is most likely a pre-authorization hold. This is something automatically issued by card processors when making online purchases. The funds are still in your account, however "frozen" until a specific expiration date as set up by your card company(generally up to 7 business days).

It may be possible to contact the card company to have it released manually, and if there's any information required by Payoneer I would be happy to provide it. You can also wait for the hold to expire on its own.
  • y.anjumy.anjum Member Posts: 4
    Thanks for the reply! Yes I'll wait 7 days and let you know then...
    Hi,

Nissim, I still haven't got those $103 back in my card.. I'll have to contact bank, please check the PM I sent you..

and please provide the documentation they require.. thanks.
    Checking now, thanks.
    Still the same situation... sent you a private message again for your further help.
    Sending you a PM