Applied For New Payoneer Card Many Days Ago

GeekGeek Member Posts: 5
Hi,

I applied through 2Checkout for Payoneer card about 4 days ago (19th april).
Just wanted to know how much time it can take to get the approval and the card.

my system ref# is 1475871 , i applied through 2Checkout, i have working account with them
for last 5 years. Hope Payoneer will send me card soon as 2Co takes lot of days to send money to
my bank, i heard from my friend that using this card i can get it within few days.

Looking forward for your guidance in this regard.
Thanks
M.

Comments

  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Geek wrote:

    Hi,

    I applied through 2Checkout for Payoneer card about 4 days ago (19th april).
    Just wanted to know how much time it can take to get the approval and the card.

    my system ref# is 1475871 , i applied through 2Checkout, i have working account with them
    for last 5 years. Hope Payoneer will send me card soon as 2Co takes lot of days to send money to
    my bank, i heard from my friend that using this card i can get it within few days.

    Looking forward for your guidance in this regard.
    Thanks
    M.


    Hey,

    The approval process can take around 3 business days. I have forwarded on your information to a manager in our approval department.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • GeekGeek Member Posts: 5
    David wrote:

    Hey,

    The approval process can take around 3 business days. I have forwarded on your information to a manager in our approval department.


    Hi David,

    Thank you very much for your response and forwarding my info to right person.

    Have a good day,
    M.
  • GeekGeek Member Posts: 5
    Hi David,

    I am here again to THANK YOU personally for the support you provided,
    and to Payoneer team for the support and speedy approval.

    I am glad to report that my card is approved. :)

    THANK YOU , THANK YOU!
    M.
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Geek wrote:

    Hi David,

    I am here again to THANK YOU personally for the support you provided,
    and to Payoneer team for the support and speedy approval.

    I am glad to report that my card is approved. :)

    THANK YOU , THANK YOU!
    M.


    My pleasure, glad we could help.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

Sign In or Register to comment.