Load And Transfer

Hello

I applied for liteforex payoneer card and it approved and waiting for receive.Whatever,i want to know something about transfer.May i transfer load from my payoneer card to another international master card(debit or credit card)or can my relative or friend can transfer money from his international master card(debit or credit) to my liteforex payoneer card?

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

Hello

I applied for liteforex payoneer card and it approved and waiting for receive.Whatever,i want to know something about transfer.May i transfer load from my payoneer card to another international master card(debit or credit card)or can my relative or friend can transfer money from his international master card(debit or credit) to my liteforex payoneer card?

Hello,

Thank you for coming and visiting our forums.

You can transfer money via private load if your registered partner company allows (Liteforex in this case) and only once you have received payments from a Payoneer partner.

In terms of loading money onto other peoples cards that would just be a regular charge and you would need to make sure you have money on your Payoneer Card before attempting the transfer.

If you are attempting to load money onto another person Payoneer Card, you would need to make sure that both your partner and their partner allow for card to card transfers.

• Sirajum MunirSirajum Munir Posts: 12Member
    I am from Bangladesh and as a example My relative living at USA and he using Master Card(it can be debit or credit)can he transfer USD in my liteforex payoneer?or can i transfer money from my liteforex payoneer debit card to on his Master card(debit or credit)?
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

I am from Bangladesh and as a example My relative living at USA and he using Master Card(it can be debit or credit)can he transfer USD in my liteforex payoneer?or can i transfer money from my liteforex payoneer debit card to on his Master card(debit or credit)?

Hey,

Him transferring money to your account would be known as a private load. In order to process a private load you need to first have a payment from a Payoneer partner, and the partner associated with your Payoneer Card has to allow for private loads.

For you to transfer money using your Payoneer Card would be a normal transfer, you just have to make sure there is sufficient funds on your account to complete the transfer.