A US company requires bank address for ACH. Payoneer refuses to share
I have a Payoneer account and would like to use it to receive payments from MoPub (http://www.mopub.com/)
- is US based company (they are located in US and owned by Twitter).
- claims that they do ACH electronic wire within US (http://help.mopub.com/customer/portal/articles/785141-marketplace-payments)
- require to fill in bank address for ACH (http://gyazo.com/f79da50dcba3d978f9f0b35086d966ba). Selector is named Wire transfer, but it requires ACH routing number, so it must be ACH transfer (also see the line above).
- has very slow support. They did not respond for a week and I assume I will not receive clarifications from them within a reasonable timeframe.
So I'm posting here.
Payoneer persistently refused to share bank address used by US Payment Service (ticket LTK12153010358815X). The reason was that I do not need to know bank address to receive ACH. Routing number and acocount number is enough.
I'm not sure I receive payment from Mopub in case I fill in an incorrect bank address. So here are my questions:
- has anybody already received payments from MoPub with Payoneer?
- how can I obtain the bank address for US Payment Service? I saw similar posts and the only advice was to ask Payoneer support. As I mentioned, they refused to share this info.
P.S. Mopub is not the only company that requires bank address for ACH. Appsponsor.com also requres bank address for ACH transfer within US. Payoneer claims that US Payment Service now accepts payments from any US company. However, some US companies require details Payoneer is not inclined to share.