A US company requires bank address for ACH. Payoneer refuses to share

NikolaiSNikolaiS Posts: 5Member
edited January 2014 in Popular Questions and Tips

Hello,

I have a Payoneer account and would like to use it to receive payments from MoPub (http://www.mopub.com/)

Mopub:

- is US based company (they are located in US and owned by Twitter).

- claims that they do ACH electronic wire within US (http://help.mopub.com/customer/portal/articles/785141-marketplace-payments)

- require to fill in bank address for ACH (http://gyazo.com/f79da50dcba3d978f9f0b35086d966ba). Selector is named Wire transfer, but it requires ACH routing number, so it must be ACH transfer (also see the line above).

- has very slow support. They did not respond for a week and I assume I will not receive clarifications from them within a reasonable timeframe.

So I'm posting here.

Payoneer persistently refused to share bank address used by US Payment Service (ticket LTK12153010358815X). The reason was that I do not need to know bank address to receive ACH. Routing number and acocount number is enough.

I'm not sure I receive payment from Mopub in case I fill in an incorrect bank address. So here are my questions:

- has anybody already received payments from MoPub with Payoneer?

- how can I obtain the bank address for US Payment Service? I saw similar posts and the only advice was to ask Payoneer support. As I mentioned, they refused to share this info.

P.S. Mopub is not the only company that requires bank address for ACH. Appsponsor.com also requres bank address for ACH transfer within US. Payoneer claims that US Payment Service now accepts payments from any US company. However, some US companies require details Payoneer is not inclined to share.

Answers

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi Nikolai,

Thanks for taking the time to write this post.

Please note that the company must pay via direct US ACH transfer and not a wire transfer - please make sure with Mopub that it is indeed an ACH transfer.

I've contacted our support department to see if we can provide you with these details. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• NikolaiSNikolaiS Posts: 5Member

Thank you for asking the support for details.

As I mentioned MoPub support is very slow. I am waiting for clarification from them. Will post it here if they answer.

I understand Payoneer's ACH transfer requirement. Mopub claims they make ACH payment within US. Regardless they ask for bank address.

Romi,

I was contacted by Payoneer support. They sent me bank address details. Thank you again for your assistance.

Will share my experience with MoPub as soon they release the payment.

Great - I'm glad I could help!

Romi

• badbudbadbud Posts: 5Member

Hi!

I'm having the exact same problem. Support is of no help, ticket LTK12153010709132X.

Two of advertising agencies, "Bungle" and "AppNext" that I plan working with demand "Bank address" for ACH payments.

Payoneer support says address is not needed for ACH transfers. 

"In order to receive a payment you will not need to provide the physical bank address. You will only need your US account and routing number, which can be found by going signing into your Payoneer account, going to the “Receive Money” menu and selecting US Payment Profile."

Hi badbud,

I see you replied to support's email yesterday - please allow 1-2 business days for them to reply. If you experience further issues please let me know and I'll try to help out.

Romi

• dnarandzicdnarandzic Posts: 5Member

I have the same issue with sedo.com, largest internet domain marketplace. They are US based company and offer ACH transfer of funds as a payout method. But, they require postal address when setting up ACH payout method (namely: City, State/Province and ZIP code). Can you please provide one?

I created ticket # LTK12153010779482X. 

Thank you.

Hi,

We do not provide an address in the US. We only provide US bank details to use with the service only.

Romi

But didn't mr. NikolaiS just ten days ago wrote on this very topic that he received the address from Payoneer support? I want exactly the thing:)

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi,

Nikolai asked for the Bank's address - it seems that you're asking just for a US address. If i misunderstood you I apologize! But this is what I thought you're asking for.

Romi

No problem, I was asking for bank address. I hope I will receive it soon. :)

Hi Romi,

I was contacted by support, and they stated following:

Thank you for your email.

Please note that for security reasons, communication with our cardholders is done using the e-mail address provided when registering the account. Our response to your e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address on your account.

I've allowed 11 days to pass since then, but haven't received any response to email address with which I was registered in Payoneer.

I've checked spam folder, and I've never had problems with emails from Payoneer on this mailbox, so I'm almost sure they didn't send any reply.

Should I repeat my email from the address registered with Payoneer? If I do, how can I make them follow the case? I don't want to start this over again.

Hello everybody.

As the starter of the topic I would like to let you know that I have successfully received money from MoPub to my Payoneer account. I used the bank address provided by support with Romi's help.

Romi, thanks again!

Nikolai, thank you for starting this topic. Getting through support's template answers is usually hard, and I speak of any company. I once had a misfortune of apple developer's account hijacked. Man, was it hard to get it back! Nearly a whole month of phone calling, emailing and waiting. And due to time difference I had to stay at the office late in the night to make those calls. Thank God Payoneer has this forum!

I'm sure it will turn out just fine for everyone here, and we will all get what each wants. Maybe just not as quick as you did.

I was just contacted by Payoneer support, and got 2 letters, both of which I had received before. One stated that I should contact them from another email address. And in another I was told that I don't need bank address for ACH. What's annoying is each time I get response from a different person, and they seem to not share the case with each other, so I have to go through the whole process anew.

So far I've been communicating with 3 staff members:

Q: "I need this address"
    A: (John) "You don't need that address"

Q: "Then what should I put in there?" (Sending forms screenshots)

A: (Rob) "Answer was sent to another address" (NO ANSWER ON ANOTHER EMAIL FOR 2 WEEKS)

Q: "Where is my answer"

A: (Claudia) "Use another email"

A: (Claudia, another email) "You don't need this address"

Q: Can I get Rob, please?

Hi badbud - please PM me with your email address. I want to check this for you - I'm sorry for all this confusion.

Romi

Hi Romi,

I've got reply from support team on January, 29th and finally received bank address. Thanks a lot!

• ZiyaKZiyaK Posts: 1Member
    Hi Romi,

I've same problem. Sedo.com asks Bank's City, State and Zip code.
    Support wrote me that I can find it on my USPS profile. But there is only my address no any address.
    Please, help me to get this address.
    LTK1216102823657X

Thanks a lot.
  • vbnm22vbnm22 Posts: 1Member
    I have exactly the same problem. I need ZIP to get paid. Can you provide me with it?
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    You will need to contact our customer support department, and they will be able to provide you with the full bank address: https://payoneer.custhelp.com/
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • LuisBroLuisBro Posts: 1Member
    Hi, I'm trying to receive payments from a US company but person who issues the transfer needs the bank address, particularly the zipcode.
    I have contacted the support service but I didn't receive answer yet.

Could anybody help me please?

If not, I'm afraid that I'll move to another payment service.

Thanks.
  • BRAHIMNYBRAHIMNY Posts: 2Member
    Hi, I'm trying to receive payments from a US company but person who issues the transfer needs the bank address, particularly the zipcode.
    I have contacted the support service but I didn't receive answer yet.

Could anybody help me please?
  • circuitidcircuitid Posts: 2Member
    Hello Community,

I had the same problem as well sending funds to one of our remote workers and found a solution. In short, most, if not all companies will list their address for legal notices etc. as part of their agreement. If not, this could have legal consequences if a dispute is brought about. Therefore, if you simply look on their agreement, you can find their physical mailing address as I've done which I've pasted below.

If you found this answer to be helpful and are ever looking for Unified Voice Solutions, check us at circuitid dot com

Payoneer, Inc.
    150 West 30th Street,
    Suite 500, New York, NY 10001

Source: Privacy Policy (sorry, system would not allow me to post the link)
  • circuitidcircuitid Posts: 2Member
    Hello Community,

Just one update I wanted to mention, when sending via Bank of America, you need to select next-day ACH or 3-day ACH and not same day wire transfer as this will fail. As mentioned, I've successful sent payments this way using the above address.

Also, a note to Payoneer, a physical address is required via Bank of America and you should consider updating your information to accommodate your customers, partners and community.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the feedback! If you could send me an e-mail, to [email protected], I'd be more than happy to discuss this with you further.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • mlarrondemlarronde Posts: 1Member
    Hi Nissim, Could you please tell me my US Bank Adress please? I needed to use the Payment Service from a company based in USA. Thanks!
  • Yherok ScarsYherok Scars Posts: 3Member
    edited January 2015
    Hello, my name Yherok, nice to enter the community, I'm using Payoneer more or less three years, and had not had problems until last week that PayPal dissociate my bank account Payoneer, I contacted them and they reported that bank account has problems and therefore shows errors.

I contacted by mail and chat Payoneer, and support I indicated that I should apply for another US Payment Service.

I am in a dilemma because I have money tied both in the current account Payoneer, as also in PayPal, I can not draw one, or spend money to another because they are unlinked. PayPal will not let me add the current bank account by the error and Payoneer goes one week contacting support and have not changed my US Payment Service nor responded.

I need to solve this urgent problem, can anybody help?
    How I can receive new data from US Payment service ?, Thanks!
  • adtolsonadtolson Posts: 2Member
    Hi, I am in the same boat. I need the bank address to set up my direct deposit. I am already quite frustrated with this service because so far, it hasn't done anything but be a complication. Can someone provide me the information I need? My ticket is #150207-003586
  • SivanSivan Posts: 642Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Hi @adtolson, I understand that you were requested to provide more details to our support team in order for them to assist. Please continue the process with them for further assistance. 

• SuffyanAfzalSuffyanAfzal Posts: 1Member
    Hello to all and hope every one is fine. I need help can any one please?

I'm working with one company based in USA and they are asking for Bank Address: (City, State, Country and Zip) for payment process.
    Suffyan Afzal
  • alejandra1969alejandra1969 Posts: 2Member
    I am in the same problem I submited into the US payment service 2 weeks ago , just to recieve payments from a US company and they ask me the Bank address, which I asked to the customer service and no answer yet!!!! Subject: How can I see my US Payment Service info
    Reference Number: 151124-008352
    Hi @alejandra1969 , I was advised by the team that you already received an answer for that :)
  • nasnetnasnet Posts: 1Member
    I have the same problems that need city and state of First Century Bank for Shareasale us payment.
    Reference Number: 151129-006403. Thank you :smile:
    Hi @nanset, I'll check with our team, they should email it back to you :)
  • MotoManMotoMan Posts: 1Member
    Exactly the same question. I'm working with one company based in USA and they are asking for Bank Address: (City, State, Country and Zip) for payment process. The Ticket #151223-003134
  • FedericoCFedericoC Posts: 6Member
    I have the same trouble, the company tries to pay me trougth Chase Tool (ach transfer), and it can not did. Chase bloqued the company account because the my account number is inexistent. And Chase have a transfer number with 10 digits only. And the Payonner support request me a 15 digits tracking number, that CHASE dont have.
  • nicky.somatinicky.somati Posts: 1Member
    Hi, I also need information! The company I work for ask:
    Address of the Bank
    Branch, Swift, Bank Code
    City
    Country
  • shahebshaheb Posts: 11Member ✭✭
    here also same
  • Enab273Enab273 Posts: 1Member
    Hello Romi, please really need help with my us bank details.. I urgently in need of it
    Hi guys, first of please note that the service is only enabled for ACH transfers, and for companies who meet our terms and conditions. You should contact our support team via phone or chat and they will assist you. 
  • EscaperEscaper Posts: 4Member
    It looks many users ask about bank address for ACH transfer but Payoneer doesn't help about this. When we contact via email, they reply to our emails very late by typing from their fingers instead of investigating or asking to other workers.

Some users told above they received bank address from Payoneer support and somr Payoneer support team members told they can give bank address, if wr contact to them, but they tell they cannot give bank address when we contac to them. They talk different in this topic and in email.

Your customer support is worst i have ever seen. They reply to emails 4-5 days later than we contacted. If you don't help about this, i will say goodbye to your service. You should improve your customer service without talking with your fingers!!!
    It looks many users ask about bank address for ACH transfer but Payoneer doesn't help about this. When we contact via email, they reply to our emails very late by typing from their fingers instead of investigating or asking to other workers.

Some users told above they received bank address from Payoneer support and somr Payoneer support team members told they can give bank address, if wr contact to them, but they tell they cannot give bank address when we contac to them. They talk different in this topic and in email.

Your customer support is worst i have ever seen. They reply to emails 4-5 days later than we contacted. If you don't help about this, i will say goodbye to your service...

Your customer support is worst i have ever seen. They reply to emails 4-5 days later than we contacted. If you don't help about this, i will say goodbye to your service. You should improve your customer service without talking with your fingers!!!

Your customer support is worst i have ever seen. They reply to emails 4-5 days later than we contacted. If you don't help about this, i will say goodbye to your service...
  • jonogjonog Posts: 1Member
    I am having the same problem. I'm working with one company based in USA and they are asking for Bank Address: (City, State, Country and Zip).

Please could you give me an answer. Support is not helping me. @Sivan @Romi or @Nissim

I would really appreciate it.
  • riterraniriterrani Posts: 2Member

I am having the same problem too. One of my clients needs the whole Bank Address in order to send me a wire.

@Sivan @Romi or @Nissim can you help me?

Thanks!

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 247
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LuisInciarteLuisInciarte Posts: 1Member
    edited August 2017
    Hello, this topic has been posted here for over 2 years and still no fast solution for this issue. I have contacted customer support because the company I'm working for requires the Bank address (City, State, Country and Zip) in order to process ACH transfer and I urgently need to recieve the payment. It's been don't know how many days and I have not received response from customer support. Is there anybody reading this who can help me move this faster please?

Reference Number: 170801-018396
  • MontyMonty Posts: 1Member
    Hi there,

Likewise, with all the other members on this forum, the frustration I have is that I have been trying to seek the same information from Payoneer but have not heard from them for nearly a week. I am trying to funnel my payments from Clickbank to Payoneer, as Clickbank can't do this without the address, specifically the "City" where the Payoneer bank is located. So hopefully, the Payoneer admin will be able to follow this up with their customer service department. (Ticket Ref No: 170810-012952)

Waiting in anticipation.
    Ian
  • IvanGroverIvanGrover Posts: 1Member
    I need too the "City Bank" for ClickBank. My ticket is #170825-014618