I Cannot Activate My Card

kisseskisses Posts: 12Member
Dear admin,
please help me activate my card,i did follow the instruction,but it seems like theirs something wrong with my prepaid card number,i tried to put it so many times but it doesnt allow me to enter..it says wrong card number,you think their is a conflict because i ordered another card because i havent recieve the first one and you send me an email that u sent anothet payoneer master card,do u think do i have to wait for the new one to activate my prepaid master card?please email me soon..thank you!

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    edited April 2012
    kisses wrote:

Dear admin,
    please help me activate my card,i did follow the instruction,but it seems like theirs something wrong with my prepaid card number,i tried to put it so many times but it doesnt allow me to enter..it says wrong card number,you think their is a conflict because i ordered another card because i havent recieve the first one and you send me an email that u sent anothet payoneer master card,do u think do i have to wait for the new one to activate my prepaid master card?please email me soon..thank you!

Hey,

Thank you for coming and visiting our forums.

Since you requested a new card, the first card was blocked.

If the first card you ordered arrived after this, since it is blocked you will not be able to activate your account till the new card arrives and you have the card number in front of you.

• kisseskisses Posts: 12Member
    David wrote:

Hey,

Thank you for coming and visiting our forums.

Since you requested a new card, the first card was blocked.

If the first card you ordered arrived after this, since it is blocked you will not be able to activate your account till the new card arrives and you have the card number in front of you.
  • kisseskisses Posts: 12Member
    Thank you sir,I am glad to hear your immediate response... ;)