Private Load Question, Missing Information

On 4/20 a private load was made to my card, it has now been five days and the load status still reads "Missing Information, Please Contact Customer Support". The person who loaded the card has submitted required documents. How long does this process usually take to complete?
Payment ID: 3887001

Thank you for your help.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    DanikaWest wrote:

On 4/20 a private load was made to my card, it has now been five days and the load status still reads "Missing Information, Please Contact Customer Support". The person who loaded the card has submitted required documents. How long does this process usually take to complete?
    Payment ID: 3887001

Thank you for your help.

Hi,

We have received the requested documents and transferred them to our payment department for approval. The payment is expected to be processed within the next 1-2 business days (though it may be sooner).

I do apologize for any delay.
  • DanikaWestDanikaWest Member Posts: 3
    Nissim wrote:

Hi,

We have received the requested documents and transferred them to our payment department for approval. The payment is expected to be processed within the next 1-2 business days (though it may be sooner).

I do apologize for any delay.

Thank you for your help!
    In the future if the same person loads a large amount again, will it take the same amount of time to load or will it take less time since the required documents have already been submitted?
    It will take less time, as they will not be asked for additional documents. In general private loads take 2 business days to process (unless further documents are required).
  • DanikaWestDanikaWest Member Posts: 3
    Thank you again for your help!
    Happy to help :) Also feel free to PM me the next time you expect a payment, and I'll be happy to make sure it's processed quickly (though it should be regardless).