Recurring Payments

jc-jcjc-jc Member Posts: 5

Hi guys!

I hope you'll be able to help m with this one.

I am trying to pay my tuition fees at a British university and I chose payment in installments as I am unable to afford to pay the lump sum at once.

They do provide such opportunity via a service called Recurring Payment (Credit/Debit Card Installment). What I do is indicate my personal details and my Payoneer card number, PIN and expiration date and it should somehow register my card in their system for future payments. The payment is not collected immediatey, it is expected to be written off on fourth day monthly starting February. But I constantly get an error message saying "Refused. Your payment hasn't been authorised. Please check your payment details and try again below.". I suppose there must  some option off in my card settings, which does not let me do this. I could use other cards for that but I am from Ukraine and bank workers does not even know what Recurring Payment is. So Payoneer is my really last hope here.

Look forward to your reply guys!

Regards,

Yevgen

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi Yevgen,

The Payoneer card is a prepaid debit card - you need to make sure the university can accept such a card (prepaid debit MasterCard).

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• jc-jcjc-jc Member Posts: 5

Hi Romi,

They accept all types of cards.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

I see.

In this case I suggest you contact our support department and perhaps they'll be able to assist with this: https://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter