Using 1 Card For 2 Different Users

Hunbbel MeerHunbbel Meer Member Posts: 7
Hi there,

First of all, I thank you for the amazing services the Payoneer team provide its users. You guys rox! :)

Coming back to my question, here is my scenario:

1. I am a regular user of Payoneer services for withdrawing money from websites like Elance, oDesk, Guru etc. (I am a resident of Pakistan).

2. I have a cousin in the United Kingdom, who has his family here in Pakistan. As you can understand, he needs to send money from there to support his family's expenses here.

3. He too earns a good amount from Elance and oDesk etc. by providing his services there.

4. Now, the main question is that he wishes to punch my Payoneer card in his account, so he can load MY card with HIS money, and I give his family the specified amount by withdrawing from here. It will save a lot of hassle for him, rather than, uploading the money into his - a separate - card and then transfer the remittance. It will consume time as well as unnecessary expenditure. Is it possible to do so?

P.S: I have checked the laws and regulations and I found that it is completely legal to do so - there is nothing unlawful in it. I want to help as well, as there is nothing like a scam here, because he is my blood relation. The only question is that whether Payoneer allows it or not; to insert the same payoneer card in 2 different Elance and oDesk accounts simultaneously.

Kindly assist me in this regard,

Thanks,
Hunbbel Meer

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Hunbbel,

Payoneer does allow multiple oDesk/Elance accounts to be linked to the same card, however they must belong to the same person.
  • Hunbbel MeerHunbbel Meer Member Posts: 7
    Nissim wrote:

Hi Hunbbel,

Payoneer does allow multiple oDesk/Elance accounts to be linked to the same card, however they must belong to the same person.

Hello Nissim,

This is a bit confusing, because as I know, websites like Elance and oDesk do not allow their users to have multiple accounts, which mean, a person can only have one account. Kindly assist me further.

To cut it short, can my cousin use my card number in his account? (With my willingness of course)

Thanks for your guidance :)
    Hunbbel Meer
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello Nissim,

This is a bit confusing, because as I know, websites like Elance and oDesk do not allow their users to have multiple accounts, which mean, a person can only have one account. Kindly assist me further.

To cut it short, can my cousin use my card number in his account? (With my willingness of course)

Thanks for your guidance :)
    Hunbbel Meer

Hi Hunbbel,

Our regulators require that only the official account holder link their partner account to their Payoneer card. This means that your cousin would need to apply for his own card.