How to use MasterCard SecureCode with Payoneer Card

Hi,

This is very important, can someone tell me how do I use MasterCard securecode functionality with Payoneer Debit MasterCard?

So I'm doubly secure when using my card online, because I will key in every time the security code provided to me by the MasterCard, and only issuer knows it. In this case I suppose Choice Bank Limited.

Is this functionality even available with Payoneer card?

Thanks,

BK

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

The Payoneer card doesn't currently support MasterCard SecureCode, but we hope to have this available in the future.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• AvishaiAvishai Member Posts: 2

Hi, we cannot perform payments on Payoneer using mastercard becuase of the securecode issue. Every time we need to contact the issuer and request an override and this takes us valuable time. This is a critical issue and our company cannot transfer payments because of this. When is this issue going to be resolved? we need to know if we need to find alternative solutions asap, thanks

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

If you are trying to make a credit card load to a Payoneer account holder, we do support MasterCard SecureCode validation (when using your own personal credit/debit card to send funds to a Payoneer account holder).

When using your Payoneer card to purchase online, you will not be required to complete the MasterCard SecureCode form, and will be able to use your card to complete the purchase.

• AvishaiAvishai Member Posts: 2

Hi Nissim, thanks for the answer, but I am trying to make a load but keep getting a rejected transaction. I didn't have this problem before and now, after trying to load, I get sent to the secure code page, put in the correct code but still get a load failure message. I contacted the issuer (Isracard) and they said it's a payoneer issue, not mastercard. Any idea why? 

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.