Will the money 'expire' if I don't load it?

m_webm_web Member Posts: 2

My account has been compromised. Thanks God my money was not stolen. But I immediately reported this to support and they quickly blocked my card for security reasons while they investigate the issue. That's fine. It is just taking a long time to finish the process.

The problem is that now I got paid. Well, receiving money is never a problem, it's always good. But as my card remains blocked, I can't load the money. My question is, will the money 'expire' and return to the people who paid me if I don't load it? Or can it be on hold until this issue is resolved?

Thank you

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

The money will not 'expire' or disappear. If it isn't loaded to your account since it is blocked (until we issue a new card, which should be done quickly), it will be returned to the sender. In any case it won't vanish.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• m_webm_web Member Posts: 2

Thanks for your reply.

If a new card will be issued, then it is fine. But I have no idea what will happen. This issue has happened over a week ago and Payoneer didn't reply to any of my emails. I contacted live support 4 days ago, and they explained the issue is with the relevant department and I should be notified by email as soon as they have any updates. But I got nothing so far.

Is it possible that a new card has already been issued and I didn't get any message? If yes, then it should be here in the next few days and I don't need to worry. But if nothing was done after a week, I still have to wait a long time until the new card arrives here. While that, I still have no access to the money on my account, and I can't load any new payments sent to me.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

I understand your concern but this is being reviewed and checked - you will surely be updated via email once this is resolved.

You haven't been issued a new card yet - we will email about this.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter