Unlock The Card First

Hello!
I ordered the card, but it did not come in time. (April 13)
I then contacted customer service and sent me a second card, and the first was blocked.
Finally, I recently received the first card in the mail, but can not activate it because it is locked. Please help me to unlock the first card that I activated it.

I wrote a support request to your problem. (Ticket# LTK529017925955X)
Please help to solve the problem quickly.

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Hello!
    I ordered the card, but it did not come in time. (April 13)
    I then contacted customer service and sent me a second card, and the first was blocked.
    Finally, I recently received the first card in the mail, but can not activate it because it is locked. Please help me to unlock the first card that I activated it.

I wrote a support request to your problem. (Ticket# LTK529017925955X)
    Please help to solve the problem quickly.

Hey,

Please note that customer support usually takes around 3 business days to answer a ticket. If the matter is urgent you can contact support via our live chat or by calling. http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx.

Thank you for your patience.

• andrey_otecandrey_otec Member Posts: 3
    Just got in touch with customer support by chat. And my problem is solved! Thank you for your work!

Just got in touch with customer support by chat. And my problem is solved! Thank you for your work!

Our pleasure, feel free to come back and visit our forums.

• andrey_otecandrey_otec Member Posts: 3
    Hello!
    I activated the card, but it was not attached to the system webmoney transfer (I ordered a card through the service webmoney). A second card, which is now blocked tied to webmoney and left her $ 10.
    Why when I activated the card, it is not attached to webmoney transfer and the balance is not transferred to the active card?
    Accounts associated with this card is empty. And I can not fill up the card.

Hello!
    I activated the card, but it was not attached to the system webmoney transfer (I ordered a card through the service webmoney). A second card, which is now blocked tied to webmoney and left her $ 10.
    Why when I activated the card, it is not attached to webmoney transfer and the balance is not transferred to the active card?
    Accounts associated with this card is empty. And I can not fill up the card.

Hey,

Try again, it should work this time.