Stil not received card

Hello,

Its almost 3 months I haven't received my card.

I had request to send it twice but still nothing.

I wan't to ask if only I can send my card to my relative who lives in US is that OK?

And if I want to use DHL for the shipment how I can use it, because I have no balance in my card.

Can I just load balance from paypal ?

Many thanks

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I see you were issued one card which failed to arrive - sorry about that.

You can have a 2nd card issued - simply contact customer support: https://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

We can only send the card to your address. If you wish to use DHL, it can be done and you will be charged once you have sufficient funds on your card. For further assistance contact support.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• anhayaanhaya Member Posts: 3

If I have payment from amazon but I still haven't got my card yet, Can I just receive payment without activate my card?

and how I can withdraw the money with no card...

thanks for reply

You can receive the payment. You cannot withdraw in any way, only once you receive the card physically.

Romi

• anhayaanhaya Member Posts: 3

really no other way? if I had some balance in my account can I transfer it to my paypal account ?

many thanks for troubling you with lots of questions

You cannot transfer funds from Payoneer to PayPal, only the other way around. There's unfortunately no way - you'll have to receive the card first in order to withdraw from ATMs or make purchases.

Romi