How To Set Up My Local Bank Account On My Payoneer Account?

Guest123Guest123 Member Posts: 16
same paypal,I withdraw directly from my paypal balance into my local
Hi,
How to set up my local bank account on my payoneer account?(same paypal,I withdraw directly from my paypal balance into my local bank account)
I want to tranfer partner's payments directly into my local bank account!
Because the ATM withdraw fee's too expensive($3.15 per transaction + $1 ATM fees)
But the maximum of my local ATM's withdraw is $100 per withdraw,so if i have $1000,I'll have to do 10 withdraw,I would lose a total of $40 for $1000.
Thanks

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Guest123 wrote:

Hi,
    How to set up my local bank account on my payoneer account?(same paypal,I withdraw directly from my paypal balance into my local bank account)
    I want to tranfer partner's payments directly into my local bank account!
    Because the ATM withdraw fee's too expensive($3.15 per transaction + $1 ATM fees)
    But the maximum of my local ATM's withdraw is $100 per withdraw,so if i have $1000,I'll have to do 10 withdraw,I would lose a total of $40 for $1000.
    Thanks

Hey,

You can switch from your card to our Local Bank Transfer (LBT) Service by contacting customer support and requesting to switch your account.

• Guest123Guest123 Member Posts: 16
    edited May 2012
    David wrote:

Hey,

You can switch from your card to our Local Bank Transfer (LBT) Service by contacting customer support and requesting to switch your account.

Thanks for quick support!
    Can I still use my card to withdraw at ATM after switch?
    I want to use both ATM card and Local Bank Transfer.
    What's maximum I can withdraw a time for Local Bank Transfer?
    Thanks
    Guest123 wrote:

Thanks for quick support!
    Can I still use my card to withdraw at ATM after switch?
    I want to use both ATM card and Local Bank Transfer.
    What's maximum I can withdraw a time for Local Bank Transfer?
    Thanks

Currently, we only support one payment option per partner. If you were to switch from the Card to our Local Bank Transfer (LBT) Service you could only receive payments to your local bank account.

If there is any money left on the card when you switch payment options you can withdraw that at any ATM that accepts debit MasterCard.

There is no fixed limit to the amount you can receive via LBT.

I contacted customer support and requested to switch my account to Local Bank Transfer (LBT).And replied their email my security info on 6/5/2012(about 6 ago),but untill now no reply from them.
    What is my account current status?LBT or card?
    In this time,can I recieve money from partner?
    My partner only payment before 15/5/2012.
    Thanks
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Guest123 wrote:

I contacted customer support and requested to switch my account to Local Bank Transfer (LBT).And replied their email my security info on 6/5/2012(about 6 ago),but untill now no reply from them.
    What is my account current status?LBT or card?
    In this time,can I recieve money from partner?
    My partner only payment before 15/5/2012.
    Thanks

Hi,

Your request will be processed within the next 24-48 hours. I do apologize for any delay.

Once processed, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with further details.
    Nissim wrote:

Hi,

Your request will be processed within the next 24-48 hours. I do apologize for any delay.

Once processed, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with further details.

Hi,
    I received register details LBT but temporary, I do not want to register LBT anymore,i noticed the fees of LBT same the card fees with small amounts of money withdrawn.My average withdraw from partner not exceed $200
    Assume the Partner payment $200 then LBT fees is $10 and card fees is 2x$4(ATM fees)+$2(loaded fees)=$10
    I will register LBT later !
    Another questions:
    What maximum of ATM per withdrawn?
    Is this the limit of Payoneer or my local ATM?
    Thanks
    Hi,Assume I registered LBT successfull,can I accumulate payments from partner in my payoneer account?when accumulated a large amount of money then i will withdraw.(same paypal)
    Thanks
    Guest123 wrote:

Hi,
    I received register details LBT but temporary, I do not want to register LBT anymore,i noticed the fees of LBT same the card fees with small amounts of money withdrawn.My average withdraw from partner not exceed $200
    Assume the Partner payment $200 then LBT fees is $10 and card fees is 2x$4(ATM fees)+$2(loaded fees)=$10
    I will register LBT later !
    Another questions:
    What maximum of ATM per withdrawn?
    Is this the limit of Payoneer or my local ATM?
    Thanks

Hey,

If you choose not to apply for LBT in the end, please just respond to the email that was sent saying you have chosen to stay with the card.

Payoneer has a $2500 withdraw limit from ATMs (that is a daily limit), but please note that the ATM might have a limit that is lower than this.

Guest123 wrote:

Hi,Assume I registered LBT successfull,can I accumulate payments from partner in my payoneer account?when accumulated a large amount of money then i will withdraw.(same paypal)
    Thanks

With LBT the money does not really sit in any Payoneer account. The way it works is that you earn a payment from your partner, you request the payment to be sent and we send it automatically to your bank account.

We have no maximum limit on how much you can send through the LBT Service.