Escrow Payment Question

RZamanAnikRZamanAnik Posts: 8Member
Hello There,

I am going to use Escrow.com for selling one of my product. However, I have US Payment Service enabled in my account and I want to know which option from the following is convenient to accept payment to my Payoneer via Virtual Account:

• Domestic wire transfer
  • International wire transfer
  • Electronic Check (ACH), U.S. only

The disbursement methods listed in Escrow website:

https://www.escrow.com/support/calculator.asp

Can you please let me know, can I receive payment to my Payoneer VA via any of those methods.

Thank you

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    RZamanAnik wrote:

Hello There,

I am going to use Escrow.com for selling one of my product. However, I have US Payment Service enabled in my account and I want to know which option from the following is convenient to accept payment to my Payoneer via Virtual Account:

• Domestic wire transfer
    • International wire transfer
    • Electronic Check (ACH), U.S. only

The disbursement methods listed in Escrow website:

https://www.escrow.com/support/calculator.asp

Can you please let me know, can I receive payment to my Payoneer VA via any of those methods.

Thank you

Hello,

Unfortunately, since escrow is not on our white list of companies you cannot receive payments from them via the US Payment Service, and since they are not a partner you currently cannot receive payments directly to your card.

We will contact Escrow to try and add them as partners, we suggest you also email them requesting they use Payoneer as a payment method, we find this to be incredibly helpful.

If you have any personal contacts at escrow that we might be able to contact please PM their information to me and we will get in touch.

• RZamanAnikRZamanAnik Posts: 8Member
    Thank you for your reply. I am contacting Escrow about adding Payoneer to their list.

Thank you!