How to load my account from Bangladesh

Hello, i am from Bangladesh. My card is activated already one month’s gone but yet now i don't load my account. Actually I don't understand how to load my account because there are no options I found from Bangladesh. I am an affiliate member and I am working with officialtvstream and Click2sell. I know that every US Company is support payoneer that’s why I create an account on payoneer.

But recently I read an article and here the guys told “Don’t use your payoneer card to get your payment from unlisted company otherwise your payment will be rejected by the payoneer”. This article also mentioned that “If you have your own paypal account than you can transfer your money otherwise third party paypal transfers are not acceptable to load your account.” That’s why I really don’t understand how to load my account. Please give me some solution as soon as possible.

My opinion: You know that a large number of people are using payonner in Bangladesh. So please take some necessary step to load payoneer easier from Bangladesh and withdraw this kind of restriction to increase your members. Thanks

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

You cannot load your card using someone else's PayPal, only your own using the USPS.

There are two main ways to get payments on your card:
    1. Partners (sites/businesses we work with)
    2. US Payment Service (a service which allows you to receive payments from many approved US companies such as PayPal, Amazon, eBay and more)

The USPS allows receiving payments from any US company which meets our terms and conditions. You can see info here: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/12006-official-faqs-for-the-us-payment-service-update/

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter