Is it possible to send money to a friend's card?

... directly or via PayPal?

I know the US payment service is for commercial payments only, but is there another way of doing this?

Thanks.

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

The only service similar to this is our Card to Card service - between Payoneer cards.

Please note that the Payoneer card is focused on payroll and payout services - it is not meant solely for personal use. When someone applies for a card it is mainly to receive payments from partners (businesses we work with) and/or via our US Payment Service, which allows individuals to get paid by US companies.

Only when a cardholder is active in one of these methods or both, can he have an option for card to card transfers and private loads (loading money to a Payoneer card with a regular credit card). These are additional services and are only open to active customers.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• darkangeldarkangel Member Posts: 4

Okay, thanks for the reply.

Romi,

QQ: How long will an account stay active after the last payment received from a partner?

Thanks.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

It should stay active for a couple of months before we deactivate it. In any case, it's easy to reactivate the card once your have another payout.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

Okay, thanks.

• fuhnwifuhnwi Member Posts: 2
    Can I receive money from another payoneer account immediately after signing up?
  • fuhnwifuhnwi Member Posts: 2
    How do I get approval? I really have a pending transaction to make