Amazon PAYMENTS

hello.some days ago i recieved Payoneer card.

I'm worker at Amazon Mechanical Turk.

I want to withdraw my money from Amazon Payments.

but i've got problem here,there are two ways to add bank account.

first you must provide Drivers license to accept your bank acc(i'm not a citizen of USA so i haven't got drivers license).

and another way : you must copy the bank statement via fax and iclude some informations,it isn't problem.

what can i do...thanks.

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭

Hi,

If your Amazon account requires certain information that you don't have, I'm afraid we cannot help. We only provide you with US bank details. Your account on sites that you wish to transfer payments from must support this. We're not affiliated with Amazon and cannot change their requirements.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• keresskeress Member Posts: 2
    Romi wrote on January 23 2014, 2:48 PM: »

Hi,

If your Amazon account requires certain information that you don't have, I'm afraid we cannot help. We only provide you with US bank details. Your account on sites that you wish to transfer payments from must support this. We're not affiliated with Amazon and cannot change their requirements.

okay,and can you send these information to them >
    Greetings from Amazon Payments,

Thank you for adding a bank account to your Personal Account on Jan 22, 2014. To verify ownership of this bank account and activate it for use, please fax us a copy of your bank statement to our secure fax line: 1-800-887-0540 or 206-765-3424. Please be sure the following is included in your fax:
    1. Email address on your Amazon Payments account.
    2. The bank account number.
    3. Account holder name.
    4. Billing Address associated with your checking account.
  • RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭

You can send this information. 

We don't know your email on Amazon. You can find the account number in your USPS details. Name is your own and address is your own, as registered on Payoneer.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter