Payoneer Mastercard Issue!

IanIan Member Posts: 14
Hello there.

I have signed up months ago on oDesk and I ordered a Payoneer MasterCard that I received months ago.
The problem is that I didn't understand the way to activate it! I mean, to be active for good.

When I received the letter containing the Credit Card, I activated it online but it is still get rejected when I try to link it to PayPal for reason I ignore (They say the bank has rejected the request I believe).

I want to send money from my PayPal account to my received Payoneer MasterCard to activate it but I can't find a way to do so.

I have been told that only oDesk can activate it, but I am not getting any request on it even thou I have applied for several jobs for months.

If it is true that only oDesk can activate my card, is there a way to free it from oDesk and make it independent? I mean I will be able to use it out of oDesk!

I hope I was clear and sorry for my english.

Kind Regards,
Ian

Comments

• IanIan Member Posts: 14
    Another issue I forgot to mention : I have been trying to access my account on payoneer.com but it keep saying that I have entered wrong data! I tried to retreive my password but I still get the same error!

Is there a way to retreive my username and password ?

Thank you again
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Ian,

When you try to add your Payoneer card to PayPal, they make a test charge to the card (to confirm it's validity). As your card is prepaid, this test charge would be declined unless you have funds available.

If you'd like to apply for our US Payment Service, you can receive payments from PayPal to the Payoneer card via US ACH transfer. I will send you an e-mail with further details on this service.

If you have any questions, please feel free.
    Thank you Nissim for your quick answer!

May I know what US Payment Service is? And how to apply to it?
    The service provides you with an account/routing number linked to your card, which you can use to receive US ACH/Direct Deposit transfers. I've sent you an e-mail with further details, and to apply simply reply with the requested details/documents.
    E-mail received thank you!

Issue:
    I can no longer access to my account! It keeps saying that I used wrong data! I have reset my password but I still cannot log in.

The email contains requests and details, I don't know if I am allowed to mention them but I will just reffer to them using the number!

1. Provided services : I am a freelance Web designer.
    2. My website url : I post it here of should I send it via email ?
    3. It can be done :).
    4. The company (virtual) is mine, so I don't know what to do with this detail!
    5. It can be done.
    6. I am using PayPal and Moneybookers.

Have I fogortten any detail ?

Thanks for your support!
    Ticket Code : LTK529018068781X
    Last Shot using my username and password -> Resulat : Your account has been locked – please try again in 30 minutes. :(
    I see you changed your password successfully, so you will be able to log in after 30 minutes.

You can provide the answers to the questions in reply to the e-mail I sent you.

1. Looks good
    2. You can provide it in the e-mail reply
    3. You can provide it in the e-mail reply
    4. This should be a screenshot of your PayPal or MB account
    5. You can provide it in the e-mail reply
    6. Looks good
    I have provided all available details! I hope that was sufficient!

Thank you!
    Ian wrote:

I have provided all available details! I hope that was sufficient!

Thank you!

Ok, great!
    Heelo again!

I have scaned my Driver's License and resent all what was required on the e-mail I have received!

I hope I'll get a quick answer!

Thank you in advace!
    edited May 2012
    Hello!

I have applied to the US Payment Service and I have been approved!

EDITED : Transaction From PayPal to Payoneer MasterCard DONE! I only need to wait to check!
    Great!

ACH transfers generally take 2-3 business days.
    Nissim wrote:

Great!

ACH transfers generally take 2-3 business days.

Hello again!

I did the transaction but it was rejected!

"Malheureusement, votre récente transaction par carte bancaire a été refusée par votre banque. Nous n'avons donc pas pu la valider."

Translation: "Unfortunately, your recent transaction using a credit card has been declined by the bank. We could not validate it."

What's wrong?

Beside, I did not receive my money back, so I believe it's still on transaction!
    Hi,

Did you withdraw funds to a debit card, or using the US Payment Service? To withdraw funds from PayPal, you need to add a US bank to your account and enter the US Payment Service details (you can then withdraw to that bank once verified)
    Hi,

I guess I did exactly what you are telling me to do!

I have chosen to withdraw to a bank account and I used the info I received in the email. PayPal said the 15 euro (exchanged to US dollar) have been successfully sent and the bank account has been linked to my account BUT, one day later, I received an e-mail saying that the transaction has been rejected because the bank did not accept it! And I did not receive the money back!

"Bonjour Abdelkader Bouyakoub,
    Malheureusement, votre récente transaction par carte bancaire a été refusée par votre banque. Nous n'avons donc pas pu la valider.
    Pour continuer à utiliser votre compte PayPal et profiter de ses avantages, nous vous conseillons d'enregistrer une autre carte ou votre compte bancaire en suivant les étapes ci-dessous." (French)
    My bank account is linked, I can see the bank name and the account number as default on my PayPal account!

My first transaction was rejected, I just did a new transaction, but this time 5 euro, not 15 euro as the first time! Just to check!

I will wait and see!

Question please, One business days = how many hours?! 2-5 business days means what exactly?

Thanks in advance
    Ignore my messages for the moment, I should wait until May 9th for the first transaction and May 10th for the second! I hope I will receive it! I will come back here in case I have an issue!

Thank you
    Yes, generally ACH payments take 2-3 business days. It sounds like the first payment was sent to the card, and not bank transfer. Once you receive the payment Payoneer will send you an e-mail confirmation.
    Yes but, I beleive that One day after, I received an e-mail saying the transaction was refused! So the money was sent to the card not to the bank? Can that happen? If yes, can I still debit my money at an ATM?

Thank you
    Yes, it sounds like they tried to load the card directly via PayPal, which would not go through.

You need to withdraw to a US bank account, and enter your US Payment Service details. Payments will then be loaded to your Payoneer card once we receive them.