Payment Issue

mirceamircea Posts: 34Member ✭✭
delay
Hey guys (Talia or Nissim) can you help me a little on an issue ?
I have a payment from a client that is on "Payment waiting for approval" status for quite some time .
Same client payed me before even bigger amounts by you and all went quite smooth and fast ( Green status that tells that payment will be loaded on date xxxx came very fast ) .
Now it just looks blocked ?

Can you just check it for me ? is same email as here .
Client need his work deployed i need a confirmation from you that the payment went ok . I don't understand the delay since is not first time he is using this .
Here are the data :

Payment ID: 2353148
Load Status: Payment waiting for approval

Cheers and thanks in advance !

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    mircea wrote:

Hey guys (Talia or Nissim) can you help me a little on an issue ?
    I have a payment from a client that is on "Payment waiting for approval" status for quite some time .
    Same client payed me before even bigger amounts by you and all went quite smooth and fast ( Green status that tells that payment will be loaded on date xxxx came very fast ) .
    Now it just looks blocked ?

Can you just check it for me ? is same email as here .
    Client need his work deployed i need a confirmation from you that the payment went ok . I don't understand the delay since is not first time he is using this .
    Here are the data :

Cheers and thanks in advance !

PMing you with details.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • mirceamircea Posts: 34Member ✭✭
    I PM you back ...as requested since nothing seems to be moving .
    Cheers and a great weekend !
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    mircea wrote:

I PM you back ...as requested since nothing seems to be moving .
    Cheers and a great weekend !

Hey,

Your payment has been processed, and will be available within the next 2 hours.

Please remember, however, that Private Loads are estimated to take up to 2 business days to process. If you receive a payment on a Friday, this means the 2nd business day following is Tuesday.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • mirceamircea Posts: 34Member ✭✭
    I know that and is totally ok . Same is everywhere ! I don't need to see the money in my account that could take a week i don;t care . I expect seeing fast like 1 day if the CC payment went ok ( processed not loaded ) or had been declined like insufficient funds or whatever .
    Anyway thanks Payoneer support team ( Nissim and Talia ) and have a great weekend guys !
    Cheers !