oDesk associated account

Hello,

Recently I tried to setup Payoneer as a payment method on oDesk. I received my Master Card and activated it. On my Payoneer account says that I have associated my oDesk account with Payoneer.

However when I navigate to oDesk, my payment method isn't added. I consulted them and after a few messages they told me to talk to you.

I used the same email address both for oDesk and Payoneer. In the meantime I changed my address on Payoneer. I thought that might help, but nothing.

I'm attaching a screenshot of what's happening when I try to add this payment method.

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I see that oDesk is a paying partner on your account - it has been activated and you should be able to withdraw your earnings. Please check again and let me know.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• marijana1986marijana1986 Member Posts: 3

Hi Romi,

I still cannot add Payoneer as a payment method. No matter what I click it always redirect me to the page "oops it looks like you've already submitted your application" etc, as it's described in the screenshot I attached.

Please see the last message I received from the oDesk support:

"Hi Marijana,

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact Payoneer againa and request them to associate the [email protected] to your oDesk account with Username cicmili. Once done, please reply to this support ticket so I can assist you accordingly.

Please let us know if we can be of additional assistance."

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭

I see.

In this case I won't be able to help here on the forum, but please contact our support department via email, live chat or phone and they will happily assist you with this matter: https://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• marijana1986marijana1986 Member Posts: 3

I already contacted them, but no reply. I hope they will answer soon. Thanks.