Payoneer Debit Card Aproval

grj466grj466 Member Posts: 13

Hello, I am Ghulam Rasool from Karachi Pakistan, I have registered for payoneer card before 10 dyas, and Now i am still waiting for aproval, Please tell me when it will aproved, or i cancel my request they can't aprove?

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭
    Hi,
    I'm sorry for this delay in reviewing your application.
    I've forwarded the matter to the relevant department and you should be contacted within 1 business day.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• grj466grj466 Member Posts: 13

Thanks For Reply, I am waiting ....

Thanks Romi,I have been aproved for payoneer card.. Thank you very Much.  :)

Hello,how i can Use US Payment Service? I vave recived  US Payment Service information: with banck account no and routing no I have already completed they to options 1. US Payment Service Questionnaire  

2.government-issued photo ID, and I have recived a message about that US Payment Service is enabled. You may begin receiving US direct deposit payments from US companies directly to your Payoneer account! so this sevice is acttivated or not, here is also option in below of my US Payment  profile that  Send a US Payment Request what is it? it must to activate my US payment activation but my account is already enabled. Please help me to about he sevice.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭

If you completed the steps and have the US bank details you can start receiving payments and if we need any further information to verify the service, we'll contact you via email.

The US Payment Request is if you want to send a request to a US company (which meets our terms & conditions and pays via US ACH) to pay you via payoneer and the USPS details.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter