Card Security is a big issue. Increase security of Payoneer card with the use of VCC

Dario M.Dario M. Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
edited January 2014 in Ask The Community

The Mastercard SecureCode? is not available.

Email/SMS Alerting Service whenever card is charged? is not available.

What about VCC?

This feature could be a game changer for payoneer security: giving the user the chance to generate a Virtual Credit Card using their funds and loading it with the desired amount of money.

Doing so I can keep the main card details safe, and use my virtual / temporary card to do online shopping instead.

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Thank you for all your suggestions and good points - we're constantly working to improve the security and secure usage of the Payoneer card and services.

We've recently introduced a new e-mail alert service: http://blog.payoneer.com/official-launch-of-our-e-mail-alert-service/ and are working on more features for this service. We're also about to update our mobile app versions with all kinds of new features - coming very soon.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• Dario M.Dario M. Member Posts: 17 ✭✭

Hi

Is the email alert service available already ?

Yes- the service is active and you can use it! It's new so doesn't have many features but we're constantly working to add more.

Romi

How to proceed ?

I wanted to activate this service but didn't find anything about it in my account settings

You will receive an e-mail alert for Payoneer card charges originating in different countries and exceeding a certain amount. The service is already active, you don't need to do anything manually. If and when a charge is made on your card that is out of the ordinary, you will receive an email alert.

Romi

ok thanks

Can I choose to get an email everytime I get charged ?

Hi,

Currently this option doesn't exist but we're working on more options and security alerts in the future.

Romi