Card is not approved and problems with logging in

Hello everybody, 

I would like to ask for your kind help. I ordered my card on January, 7, and it is still not approved until today. I don´t know what to do about it. The worse is that I cannot log in to my account although I remember my log in details - name, password, security question and its answer as well. Reseting the password doesn´t work as well. Every time I try to log in, it says "wrong details" but they are right. I also send an email to a customer support, but they told me only to wait. So I waited until now and nothing happened, I cannot access my on-line account and my card still hasn´t been approved. Someone please help me. 

Sissi

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    Hi,
    I'm sorry for this delay in reviewing your application.
    I've forwarded the matter to the relevant department and you should be contacted within 1 business day.

Regarding the log in details - your username is the email you signed up with. Please try again. Unfortunately you won't be able to reset the password before receiving the actual card in the mail.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• sissi23sissi23 Member Posts: 7

Thank you very much for your answer, I received an e-mail today, so I hope my application will soon be approved and I will have my card finally  :thumbsu: