Private Card Loading Payment Status says Rejected By The Bank/Credit Card Company

vicky2kvicky2k Member Posts: 4

Please Payoneer Support Team, Please help me. I am to recieve some little
commission funds from a client using your your card private loading
service. The email my client received says that payment request failed but his Card was
charged because he received a debit alert from his bank by sms and even in the
online card statement. He sent this to me so Here is it
01-28-14   pos purchase
payoneer +16466583695 gb
Amount Naira (3,462)
Payment ID: 9217137 Payment Date (EST.): 01/28/2014 15:56
Payment Status:Rejected By The Bank/Credit Card Company

I also attached the image of his card online statement

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭
    Please note that the Payoneer card is focused on payroll and payout services - it is not meant solely for personal use. When someone applies for a card it is mainly to receive payments from partners (businesses we work with) and/or via our US Payment Service, which allows individuals to get paid by US companies.

Only when a cardholder is active in one of these methods or both, can he have an option for card to card transfers (between Payoneer cardholders) and private loads (loading money to a Payoneer card with a regular credit card). These are additional services and are only open to active customers.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• vicky2kvicky2k Member Posts: 4

Yes I mainly use my card to recieve  payments from fiverr which is among your partners (businesses we work with) and/or via our US Payment Service, which allows individuals to get paid by US companies. I frequently recieve payments with my card from your partners that's why my private card loading option worked. The Payment ID is  9217137 Payment Date (EST.): 01/28/2014 15:56 it stll shows
    Payment Status:Rejected By The Bank/Credit Card CompanyICO-rejected.png where as the sender has been charged. please profer a solution to me

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭

Hi,

It seems that you've not reached the threshold to be eligible for private loads. Remain active in receiving partner and USPS payments and the option will be back.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• poorbdpoorbd Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Romi wrote on January 30 2014, 10:59 AM: »

Hi,

It seems that you've not reached the threshold to be eligible for private loads. Remain active in receiving partner and USPS payments and the option will be back.

Thanks