Payoneer’S Account Approval

squiddlyxsquiddlyx Member Posts: 2
edited May 2012 in Ask The Community
Payoneer’s Account Approval unable to process card application
Hi! I applied for a Payoneer card but the Payoneer’s Account Approval was unable to process my application because the shipping & billing address that I provided is in a different country than my ID is issued in. I'm from Ukraine but currently living in Russia sso I just gave you my russian address. After you requested a copy of my government-issued photo ID, so that you could process my card application. I did as requested & sent it to you in an email as an attachment but there's still no answer from the department managing my request. Please help me with any issues you might have there.
reference number: LTK529017934154X.

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    squiddlyx wrote:

Hi! I applied for a Payoneer card but the Payoneer’s Account Approval was unable to process my application because the shipping & billing address that I provided is in a different country than my ID is issued in. I'm from Ukraine but currently living in Russia sso I just gave you my russian address. After you requested a copy of my government-issued photo ID, so that you could process my card application. I did as requested & sent it to you in an email as an attachment but there's still no answer from the department managing my request. Please help me with any issues you might have there.
    reference number: LTK529017934154X.

Hey,

I see your documents are currently waiting to be reviewed, if you do not hear from our approval department by Monday please private message me and I will follow up with the matter.

Have a good weekend.

• squiddlyxsquiddlyx Member Posts: 2
    Thank you, I will.