Goodbye Payoneer!

mustafat21mustafat21 Member Posts: 9
No more lost of money...
Hi,

I have received my payment from Sharecash via Payoneer LBT today. And 70 TRY (about 40$) has gone again...
This did not happen on my first 2 payments. I received these payments without extra fee.

This happened on previous month too. And Payoneer admins refunded my $40.
Here is related topic >>>>> Related Topic

I never accept an excuse about the local banking network in my country. Or I never accept a sentence which starts with "when a payment is sent via SWIFT......"

Because as I said before, everything were same, IBAN same, SWIFT same, same bank account. BUT I COULD RECEIVE MY FIRST 2 PAYMENTS WITHOUT EXTRA FEE! So? They were not send by SWIFT???

Don't be afraid... This time I don't want $40 back! I'm really tired to talking about this! to talking with insufficient customer support!

I will not use Payoneer for my future payments again!
I can not earn this money easily and I don't want to lose it easily again!

And I also will warn all my friends who use Payoneer LBT!

Goodbye!

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    As mentioned previously, the fee in question was charge by intermediary banks used to process the transfer. The banks used depend on your local banking system, and different banks may be used for different transfers. Even if the same banks were used, it's possible they did not impose a fee on previous transactions and did now.

Payoneer has no hidden fees, and we have no reason to state anything but the truth. I am sorry to hear that you no longer wish to use Payoneer, however I respect your decision. Please note, however, that you will face the same SWIFT process and fees with any other sender, they are not specific to Payoneer.

If there is anything I can do to change your mind regarding Payoneer, please don't hesitate to contact me.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer