[Urgent] Payoneer Private Load Issue

RZamanAnikRZamanAnik Member Posts: 8
edited May 2012 in Ask The Community
Hello there, On 29th April I have received private load from one of my client to my two Payoneer card. Two card's Email addresses are:

[email protected] (Last 4 Digit - 8924) - Load Amount $1000
[email protected] (Last 4 Digit - 7328) - Load Amount $600

After that on 30th April, Payoneer asked the loaders information like ID Card Scan, Credit Cards scan copies etc. My loader submitted the documents on the same day but I have not heard anything from Payoneer about the load yet & it's 5th of May and it's almost 5 days I am not hearing from anyone. The Email from Payoneer Private Load Approval said " In order to approve the payment request, we must receive the requested documentation within 7 days." Now what to do if the documents are submitted already?

I have replied to Payoneers Email 4 days back & contacted Customer Support 2 days back (Ticket - LTK529018308810X) but didn't get reply as well. Can you please let me know when the funds will be loaded? It's really urgent for me to get the fund loaded ASAP. Please make sure to let me know the exact date when my funds will be loaded to my card? Thanks.

[NOTE]: Both of my cards has got over 3 Payment from Payoneer Partner (oDesk, Elance, 2Checkout). Thus, I am sure, that's not the issue.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

The requested documents have been received, and transferred to our payment approval department to be reviewed. They will be processed within the next 24-48 hours.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • RZamanAnikRZamanAnik Member Posts: 8
    Nissim wrote:

Hi,

The requested documents have been received, and transferred to our payment approval department to be reviewed. They will be processed within the next 24-48 hours.

Thank you! I am waiting for the load to be approved & hope to get the issue resolved ASAP :)
  • Jarod8Jarod8 Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2012
    Hi,

I have the same problem, my 2 cards were loaded by one of my clients on May 03, 2012 and the requested documents were sent by the loader in the same day and i still don't get the money on my card's account.

Two cards email adresses are :

{Edit}

Can you please make sure to let me know the exact date when my funds will be loaded to my cards? Thanks.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Jarod,

If you still require assistance, please PM me with the Payment ID numbers and e-mail of your Payoneer account, and I will look into the status for you.

Thanks.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer