Why can't I load my card?!

Dear Payoneer,

My old credit card was stolen, thus I deactivated it and asked for a new

card which was received.

Now when I want to load this credit card from my father's credit card, it say it can not be authorised.

I am guessing that is before I wasn't paid by a company two times by this new card, but I was already paid using the old card! so what's the point! Do I have to get paid by companies so I can preload my own credit card?!!

Please solve this problem.

Thanks 

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭
    Please note that the Payoneer card is focused on payroll and payout services - it is not meant solely for personal use. When someone applies for a card it is mainly to receive payments from partners (businesses we work with) and/or via our US Payment Service, which allows individuals to get paid by US companies.

Only when a cardholder is active in one of these methods or both, can he have an option for card to card transfers (between Payoneer cardholders) and private loads (loading money to a Payoneer card with a regular credit card). These are additional services and are only open to active customers.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• Mohamed HammadMohamed Hammad Member Posts: 7

So I already received payments from those partners, why should I have to keep receiving them

whenever I open a new card?! That's just ridiculous  

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭

Payments you receive are on your account - it doesn't matter if it's an old or new card.

You need to be actively receiving payments from partners - active means continuously, over time. These are simply the terms since private loading is an additional, small service.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter