Please reduce Wemoney (payoneer card) fee

fina
fina Member Posts: 8

Hi,

Webmoney is of the best online money processor. They also offer Payoneer card but its not FREE. Payoneer charge $45 its too much. Monthly card account maintenace 3$ (up to 4 transactions per month)

1$ (more than 4 transactions per month). Very high rate. Please do special attention for Webmoney (payoneer)  card. It would be helpful for us

Regards,

-Fina

Comments

• Romi
    Romi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi Fina,

Thank you for the feedback and suggestion. These are currently the fees but I will pass this on.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• fina
    fina Member Posts: 8
    Romi wrote on February 2 2014, 12:09 PM: »

Hi Fina,

Thank you for the feedback and suggestion. These are currently the fees but I will pass this on.

Hi Romi,

Thank you for your initiative. Romi is it possible to Amendment bellow issues?

An agreement with WebMoney does not allow the addition of other partners on cards issued by them.

Also US Payment Service (USPS) is not allow WebMoney. So If its true that one Payoneer account for one person then we missed the opportunity of payoneer.

Regards,

-Fina.

• Romi
    Romi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

I understand, but unfortunately these are the terms for Webmoney and we cannot change them. Regarding the fees, thank you for the suggestions as I said.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter