Can I cancel this monthly payment forever? Permanently?

Hello everyone, my mom has bought me a visa giftcard from our local post office located in Israel, a few moments ago I paid with my card to some site to complete an offer in a game application for the iPhone.

Now, the site is very shitty (secret-game-cheats.com) I paid 1 euro for a 7 day trial offer (again, I did it just for the game offer) and it said if I do not cancel it in the 7 day trial offer period I will be charged 29.99 euros per month and I don't want that to happen. (according to the offer from TapJoy, according to the site it's about 49.99)

They have contact numbers but only available through phone customer support, I tried calling them (they have US, UK and local UK numbers) but it didn't work, maybe my phone is limited to only in-country calls but anyways I really want to cancel the payment for them quickly, it seems like a fishy site with no email to contact, no forums, no community barely anything.

What should I do?

Is it possible to call my local post office and payoneer customer support and tell them to cancel this payment? Can they cancel this payment permanently? I don't care that I paid 1 euro I just don't want to be charged every month.

Thanks a lot in an advance!

Comments

• Romi
    Romi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

It sounds like you will have to contact this site directly to remove the subscription - we cannot control it if you gave them your card details. You need to speak and confirm this with this merchant, we unfortunately can't assist with this at this stage.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter